02-15-2018, 11:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ps3 Information
4.78.2 D-rex
Lv2 Dex
Target Type Dex

So I recently jailbroke my ps3 slim ps3 and I changed software to 4.75.3 Drex and i was having the issue of when i plug a usb headset in and I load a game up such as Gtav & Black ops 2 it would take me to " connect a controller using usb cable" So i would and it would say " software couldnt not start correctly please Press the os button to restart or Install firmware 3.40 or higher" so i restatt the console then i would disconnect the headset Load the game fully up Into the main menu and all and Connect the head and it will work But for call of duty when the headset is connected sometimes after a game has finnished It woulsld Say the "Connect a Headset usint a usb cable" i spoke with Aussie Modding team they were no help as i didnt buy the console from them But they said it is a "Bad Sprx" Also With black.ops 2 Self Injector.it will not load for my game i will Put everything in correvtly and Create a new eboot and all And it still wont work , i have tried all different menus and Sprxs and all the same i think there might be somethinf wrong with my Sprx's i changed firmwares to 4.78.2 D-rex and i still have the same issue happing , The games are installed on my HDD

I was wondering if anyone knows a fix It would be great for someone to reply to this on a fix Thanks alot Ray 😊

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo