02-23-2018, 02:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi members of ngu! first off all sry for my bad english.

so basically what happened was:

i hosted a mw3 xp lobby and someone was in my lobby his name was "?????" a modder of course.after the game finished i got kicked offline. after i signed back in my ps3 sent messages on the top right corner saying "bad request"after that i got that message "????????" after that it said "do you know what i can do to your ps3" after that "file installed" it was kinda fishy for me so i restarted (at this moment i realised i changed my network to wlan and forgot to change back to vp n lan via pc maybe that was the problem) after it rebooted all my pkg files were corrupted.my saves and game updates gone all my stuff from my connected usb hdd gone too. i reinstalled some patches and wanted to try zombieland for mw3 but the sprx wont load. i tried sprx mod menus too but wont work. i went to other cods and tried sprx menus and no still not work.(connecting through prodg manager worked well). i installed 4.81.2 drex and now everything is working again. does anybody know what this stuff was?

thank you and have a good day
08-23-2018, 04:44 AM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by Suchi96 View Post
hi members of ngu! first off all sry for my bad english.

so basically what happened was:

i hosted a mw3 xp lobby and someone was in my lobby his name was "?????" a modder of course.after the game finished i got kicked offline. after i signed back in my ps3 sent messages on the top right corner saying "bad request"after that i got that message "????????" after that it said "do you know what i can do to your ps3" after that "file installed" it was kinda fishy for me so i restarted (at this moment i realised i changed my network to wlan and forgot to change back to vp n lan via pc maybe that was the problem) after it rebooted all my pkg files were corrupted.my saves and game updates gone all my stuff from my connected usb hdd gone too. i reinstalled some patches and wanted to try zombieland for mw3 but the sprx wont load. i tried sprx mod menus too but wont work. i went to other cods and tried sprx menus and no still not work.(connecting through prodg manager worked well). i installed 4.81.2 drex and now everything is working again. does anybody know what this stuff was?

thank you and have a good day

Um i read somewhere on here where somebody said there was a exploit for webman where if someone used your ip to login to webman they could fuck with your system. Thats my only guess as to what happened.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo