Post: Is it possible to bring back a deleted PS3 account on a jailbreak?
12-21-2014, 09:54 PM #1
DevanTheKing
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have just seen a thread that was a dream come true. However there's a down side. Before finding the thread I deleted my banned PS3 account because I thought it was useless. However there was a thread that was made decades ago showing you how to retrieve your friends from a banned account. This involves you having the user still on your PS3 system. However I deleted the PS3 account off of my system. Is there anyway to bring this user back with FileZilla or anything that can make this possible? Please don't hesitate to leave me a response.
12-21-2014, 10:18 PM #2
Originally posted by Devanuier View Post
I have just seen a thread that was a dream come true. However there's a down side. Before finding the thread I deleted my banned PS3 account because I thought it was useless. However there was a thread that was made decades ago showing you how to retrieve your friends from a banned account. This involves you having the user still on your PS3 system. However I deleted the PS3 account off of my system. Is there anyway to bring this user back with FileZilla or anything that can make this possible? Please don't hesitate to leave me a response.

PS3 came out decades ago? Why the fuck was I using a PS1 in 2001?
12-21-2014, 10:19 PM #3
DevanTheKing
Bounty hunter
Ever heard of a hyperbole kid?
12-22-2014, 01:08 AM #4
Esker
Samurai Poster
oooooooooooooooooooooo^
12-22-2014, 04:29 AM #5

Dude, you posted this exact same question somewhere else in the PS3 section
12-22-2014, 01:15 PM #6
DevanTheKing
Bounty hunter
I posted it in the comments, I didn't make a complete thread out of it. Also what's your skype Erase Air?
12-22-2014, 05:33 PM #7

Sorry, kid, but I'm not a kid.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

MatthewS_15
12-22-2014, 06:11 PM #8

If he's a kid, he would have been a fetus in 2001. Do you think a fetus could play on a PS1? xD
12-22-2014, 06:22 PM #9
DevanTheKing
Bounty hunter
Thanks Matthew but I am not surprised that he didn't know that. If you're not a kid then you must be a very stupid teenager or adult.
12-22-2014, 06:41 PM #10
Thanks Matthew but I am not surprised that he didn't know that. If you're not a kid then you must be a very stupid teenager or adult.

Yeah, sorry, I'm so stupid.

Wow. The insults these kids come up with these days... 'You must be a very stupid teenager or adult.'

at least put even the tiniest bit of effort into your insults, man.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo