04-02-2018, 02:16 AM #1
Lxcius
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My ps3 keeps shutting off and going to a black screen saying my ps3 system software could not run properly, this happens after I start to load Black Ops 2, I click to enable telex engine then it just goes black and loads a black screen, telling me my ps3 cannot be run correctly, it gives me the option to restart it or update it, I've tried reinstalling 4.81.2 D-Rex numerous times even lower firmware but its still happening. Anyone got any advice??
04-02-2018, 03:14 PM #2
SolidSRK
Little One
Originally posted by Lxcius View Post
My ps3 keeps shutting off and going to a black screen saying my ps3 system software could not run properly, this happens after I start to load Black Ops 2, I click to enable telex engine then it just goes black and loads a black screen, telling me my ps3 cannot be run correctly, it gives me the option to restart it or update it, I've tried reinstalling 4.81.2 D-Rex numerous times even lower firmware but its still happening. Anyone got any advice??

This happened to me, I disabled webman and it fixed the issue, not saying it will for you just try it Smile
04-02-2018, 08:09 PM #3
Lxcius
Save Point
Originally posted by SolidSRK View Post
This happened to me, I disabled webman and it fixed the issue, not saying it will for you just try it Smile

Oh yeah. i fixed it shortly after making this post lol had to change it to boot system mode not release lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo