04-03-2018, 06:26 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a cech-2501a on 4.82.2 rebug LITE. Everything was working fine for about 2 months. I then tried to put an eboot into my bo2 USRDIR folder via FileZilla. When I tried to load the game it’s show my Jericho engine screen then go to a black screen, I tried to turn off my ps3 nothing so I unplugged it and tried again like 3 times. All three time the same issue. I used knz loader to change it back from bles01717 to blus 31011 or whatever the us blus code is, now my ps3 freezes when turning on it’ll show the waves then freeze. I’ve been all over the web looking for fixes. People said in safe mode try option 3,4,5 etc. I tried option 5 format the PS3, now it’ll show the “Sony” logo as if it’s a brand new ps3 and freeze on that logo. What the actual f*ckk do I do to fix this [emoji24][emoji24] thank you I’m advance :-)
05-13-2018, 08:42 PM #2
MrYome
Do a barrel roll!
Have you tried to reinstall your CFW from safe mode? Never unplug the ps3. If you press the power button for like 10 seconds it will shutdown, eventually

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo