06-11-2018, 04:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I installed an XMB editor package from brewology and ended up getting messed up this has happened before and rebuilding database usually fixes it. This time it didn’t fix it and just ends up with the XMB not loading at all and the waves background loading infinitley.

When I say I have tried everything I mean I have tried everything.

Things that I have tried:
Recovery Menu Every Option except for update: Getting data is corrupt for all the ones I have tried. 999 downgrader 3.55 OFW, 4.81 Rebug (the one im on now) 3.55 kmeaw, 4.50 ITA
Replacing HDD 3 times all 3 are different
Formatting the drive completely using a sata drive adapter then formatting again when loading my ps3
Using different flash drives to install my updates
With the corrupt update problem I also sometime get a A serious problem occured please contact playstation support.

My SPECS:
PHAT PS3
4.81 Rebug
DEX
1 TB HDD
Connected to the internet through RJ45
Wired Controller
I’ve been trying to look for a fix for days now and just wondering if anyone had an idea if you need anymore information from me just comment below and I will respond very quickly.

Thanks.
06-11-2018, 09:25 AM #2
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by okaylinux View Post
So I installed an XMB editor package from brewology and ended up getting messed up this has happened before and rebuilding database usually fixes it. This time it didn’t fix it and just ends up with the XMB not loading at all and the waves background loading infinitley.

When I say I have tried everything I mean I have tried everything.

Things that I have tried:
Recovery Menu Every Option except for update: Getting data is corrupt for all the ones I have tried. 999 downgrader 3.55 OFW, 4.81 Rebug (the one im on now) 3.55 kmeaw, 4.50 ITA
Replacing HDD 3 times all 3 are different
Formatting the drive completely using a sata drive adapter then formatting again when loading my ps3
Using different flash drives to install my updates
With the corrupt update problem I also sometime get a A serious problem occured please contact playstation support.

My SPECS:
PHAT PS3
4.81 Rebug
DEX
1 TB HDD
Connected to the internet through RJ45
Wired Controller
I’ve been trying to look for a fix for days now and just wondering if anyone had an idea if you need anymore information from me just comment below and I will respond very quickly.

Thanks.

Firstly please dont use clickbait titles like the one you had just for people to look at your thread.

Have you tried any DEX PUP? Or only CEX downgraders and PUPs? Also what was the xmb editor? And have you tried installing a DEX PUP from Recovery Mode?
06-11-2018, 09:58 AM #3
Originally posted by EvolveRebxg View Post
Firstly please dont use clickbait titles like the one you had just for people to look at your thread.

Have you tried any DEX PUP? Or only CEX downgraders and PUPs? Also what was the xmb editor? And have you tried installing a DEX PUP from Recovery Mode?

Sorry about that,

I have tried CEX and DEX downgraders and CEX and DEX .PUPs they all either give me A serious Error Has Occured or Data is Corrupted. The application was XMPD v0.70
06-11-2018, 10:20 AM #4
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Since you are on DEX only DEX PUPs will work try DEX downgrader else you will have to switch to CEX and install ofw
06-11-2018, 10:33 AM #5
I can’t access the XMB so everything would be through recovery mode how would I go about switching to cex from dex without rebug toolbox. I have also only tried 3.55 dex downgrader would doing something like 4.65 dex doengrader even have a difference. My problem is thatI get data is corrupted when trying to install pups

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo