06-20-2018, 05:45 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello.i have a serious ps3 problem the last two weeks.Two weeks ago when i opened my ps3 after 10 or 15 min something weird happened and i got some colourful squares all over the screen (and ps3 froze) but i could still hear the sound of the buttons in the ps3.After that when i open my ps3 this happens after 5 mins and then i reboot and open it again and most times a get a black screen or the ps3 opens and colourful fkin squares all over the place ,freeze and close it again.I dont know what to do....I have replaced thermal paste one week ago and it seems that wasnt the problem....I have heard that is rsx or hard drive or everything....i dont knoww...Plz heeelpppp.Is it the scart bad????wttfffYou must login or register to view this content.
06-20-2018, 05:49 PM #2
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by giwrgos123321 View Post
Hello.i have a serious ps3 problem the last two weeks.Two weeks ago when i opened my ps3 after 10 or 15 min something weird happened and i got some colourful squares all over the screen (and ps3 froze) but i could still hear the sound of the buttons in the ps3.After that when i open my ps3 this happens after 5 mins and then i reboot and open it again and most times a get a black screen or the ps3 opens and colourful fkin squares all over the place ,freeze and close it again.I dont know what to do....I have replaced thermal paste one week ago and it seems that wasnt the problem....I have heard that is rsx or hard drive or everything....i dont knoww...Plz heeelpppp.Is it the scart bad????wttfffYou must login or register to view this content.

holy shit haven't seen such tv in years... try a different cable and if the issue persists that's your rsx most likely although I doubt scart does that
06-21-2018, 10:14 AM #3
Xaxaxaxaxxa :-) :-) .i have already tried a different scart cable and it the issue persist.I havent tried an hdmi cable(cause i dont have a tv with hdmi)but i dont think it will fix the problem..if the rsx has an issue what can i do????.....You know man...i am so pissed off because i have used the ps3 only for 1 month total.How this happened????Wwwttttffff
06-21-2018, 10:31 AM #4
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Xaxaxaxaxxa :-) :-) .i have already tried a different scart cable and it the issue persist.I havent tried an hdmi cable(cause i dont have a tv with hdmi)but i dont think it will fix the problem..if the rsx has an issue what can i do????.....You know man...i am so pissed off because i have used the ps3 only for 1 month total.How this happened????Wwwttttffff

open the console and try to clean it and apply some new paste see if it fixes
06-21-2018, 02:09 PM #5
I already applied thermal paste two days ago and the issue still persists..
Heellppp
06-26-2018, 10:13 AM #6
Should i change thermal paste under gpu and cpu????
06-26-2018, 03:11 PM #7
smw74
Do a barrel roll!
I already applied thermal paste two days ago and the issue still persists..
Heellppp

Good hack job you did there LMAO! if it's a overheating problem your lucky it still turns on but there had to be many warning sign before you get to this point. Did your ps3 freeze alot? Do you move your console around every hour or just leave it there on the same hot floor.. seriously you gotta baby the cfw or you will run into many hardware problems.
06-27-2018, 01:11 PM #8
That's the weird thing about it....it still turns on and the display works....When i close my console i put out the cables and i put the ps3 in my closet floor not on any clothes just in closet floor. I didnt had any overheating issues cause i had set webman to open at 55C.There was one period i remember,in the beggining,where i have been playing ps3 for 3 hours every day for one week total.Only three hours without webman and with cfw. No i didnt have freeze problems...how can i fckin fix it.The problem is still in the beggining because the ps3 still turns on and the display works for 10min and then graphical glitch and freeze.
Last edited by giwrgos123321 ; 06-27-2018 at 01:13 PM.
09-26-2018, 11:19 PM #9
runningman420
I defeated!
U sure u didnt get thermal compound on the motherboard ?
07-25-2019, 06:14 PM #10
I'm having a problem hopefully somebody can help me with I recently just cfw my ps3 to 4.84.2 debug rex right I changed from cex to DeX from rebug toolbox and every setting set to DeX from cex so my ps3 rebooted and is now not showing a startup screen or xmb it's just a blank screen/no input I really need help it will go too recovery menu but nothing works on it but the update screen even then I've tried another firmware and it was either corrupted or not found remember I started on cex firmware and switched too DeX before this all happened please somebody help

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo