Post: (80022D11)regestration of the games trophy information could not be completed
07-04-2018, 06:57 PM #1
axireborn
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); please help I tried

1. restore file system
2. Rebuild database
3. Making new psn and users
4. Deleting trophy files
5. Uninstalling all bo2 game saves and savedatas

But nothing Is working I hope someone can help
07-05-2018, 03:07 AM #2
Sounds like your trophies files may be corrupt. When you check your game files in multiman (or whatever file browser you use) in the black ops 2 game folder (/hdd0/game/BLUS31011(BLES01717) /PS3_GAME is the a folder called "TROPDIR"? If so you may need to re download your game or re-extract it out of the zip/rar file(s) you downloaded
07-05-2018, 03:09 AM #3
Originally posted by axireborn View Post
please help I tried

1. restore file system
2. Rebuild database
3. Making new psn and users
4. Deleting trophy files
5. Uninstalling all bo2 game saves and savedatas

But nothing Is working I hope someone can help

**********This comment is just meant to notifiy you because i forgot to quote you in the first place*****
07-05-2018, 02:51 PM #4
axireborn
Save Point
Originally posted by evanodair View Post
Sounds like your trophies files may be corrupt. When you check your game files in multiman (or whatever file browser you use) in the black ops 2 game folder (/hdd0/game/BLUS31011(BLES01717) /PS3_GAME is the a folder called "TROPDIR"? If so you may need to re download your game or re-extract it out of the zip/rar file(s) you downloaded

Ya it's called TROPDIR but the thing is that the last time I was able to get on I used a mod menu to get all the trophys in bo2 so that might be why but I tried to delete the files but not working I'm hoping I don't have to reinstall the game.
07-05-2018, 02:53 PM #5
axireborn
Save Point
Also this is the disc version I'm using
07-05-2018, 07:38 PM #6
Originally posted by axireborn View Post
Also this is the disc version I'm using

So it is a backup of the disc version? If so, just backup the game again from disc and it should replace all your files for the game (mods or corrupted files) and then your game should be working
07-05-2018, 09:23 PM #7
axireborn
Save Point
No I have a disk I didnt get bo2 illegaly Do you have discord?
07-06-2018, 03:47 PM #8
axireborn
Save Point
Originally posted by evanodair View Post
So it is a backup of the disc version? If so, just backup the game again from disc and it should replace all your files for the game (mods or corrupted files) and then your game should be working

forgot to quote you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo