07-29-2018, 06:51 AM #1
Inny74
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have stumbled to a problem...

I have gotten PlayStation All Stars (The PS3 version) for $10. Well, since I bought the game, I got the Vita version free and a Online pass. The problem is, the Online Pass is for the Vita version. And I dont feel like shelling out another $10 for a network pass. Should have provided network passes to both games in my opinion 😒

Before I contact Sony on this, and potentionally waste my time for nothing, because Sony, I need to ask a serious, honest question: Am I really missing out on anything? Or is the game dead?
07-29-2018, 07:31 AM #11
Inny74
Save Point
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
You can read the discription of the game you bought if it says you get the online pass for ps3 then they are required to give it to you or they will get problems

Okay. I will return later. Hopefully. If not, i will live with it; Im not going to a point where i will ask for the pass on here. XD

Thank you for helping out
07-29-2018, 07:32 AM #12
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Inny74 View Post
Okay. I will return later. Hopefully. If not, i will live with it; Im not going to a point where i will ask for the pass on here. XD

Thank you for helping out

Your Welcome
08-11-2018, 09:56 AM #13
Originally posted by Inny74 View Post
I have stumbled to a problem...

I have gotten PlayStation All Stars (The PS3 version) for $10. Well, since I bought the game, I got the Vita version free and a Online pass. The problem is, the Online Pass is for the Vita version. And I dont feel like shelling out another $10 for a network pass. Should have provided network passes to both games in my opinion 😒

Before I contact Sony on this, and potentionally waste my time for nothing, because Sony, I need to ask a serious, honest question: Am I really missing out on anything? Or is the game dead?

Has your question been answered?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo