07-29-2018, 06:51 AM #1
Inny74
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have stumbled to a problem...

I have gotten PlayStation All Stars (The PS3 version) for $10. Well, since I bought the game, I got the Vita version free and a Online pass. The problem is, the Online Pass is for the Vita version. And I dont feel like shelling out another $10 for a network pass. Should have provided network passes to both games in my opinion 😒

Before I contact Sony on this, and potentionally waste my time for nothing, because Sony, I need to ask a serious, honest question: Am I really missing out on anything? Or is the game dead?
07-29-2018, 07:09 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Inny74 View Post
I have stumbled to a problem...

I have gotten PlayStation All Stars (The PS3 version) for $10. Well, since I bought the game, I got the Vita version free and a Online pass. The problem is, the Online Pass is for the Vita version. And I dont feel like shelling out another $10 for a network pass. Should have provided network passes to both games in my opinion ��

Before I contact Sony on this, and potentionally waste my time for nothing, because Sony, I need to ask a serious, honest question: Am I really missing out on anything? Or is the game dead?

People still play it not as much anymore but you can still find lobbies if your patient enough the online is not really anything special its only good if you need the trophies

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Inny74
07-29-2018, 07:13 AM #3
Inny74
Save Point
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
People still play it not as much anymore but you can still find lobbies if your patient enough the online is not really anything special its only good if you need the trophies

Okay, thanks for letting me know. It is still weird though: i got a incorrect network pass on a game...Oh well. Stuff happens
07-29-2018, 07:13 AM #4
Wosley
Okay, thanks for letting me know. It is still weird though: i got a incorrect network pass on a game...Oh well. Stuff happens

Did you buy it digital or the disc ?
07-29-2018, 07:19 AM #5
Inny74
Save Point
Did you buy it digital or the disc ?

I bought the Digital US version
07-29-2018, 07:21 AM #6
Wosley
I bought the Digital US version

Hmm thats weird maybe the one you bought didnt include the online pass i think the game been free for ps plus some month and you did get the online pas with it
07-29-2018, 07:24 AM #7
Inny74
Save Point
Hmm thats weird maybe the one you bought didnt include the online pass i think the game been free for ps plus some month and you did get the online pas with it

I have gotten PS Plus after it was free for the month it was offered on, and i got a online pass...The Vita version's online pass...not the PS3 versions ��
07-29-2018, 07:25 AM #8
Wosley
I have gotten PS Plus after it was free for the month it was offered on, and i got a online pass...The Vita version's online pass...not the PS3 versions ��

Yeah you can try to contact Sony then i guess must be something wrong in their system
07-29-2018, 07:27 AM #9
Inny74
Save Point
Yeah you can try to contact Sony then i guess must be something wrong in their system

I may as well, but the likelyhood of them fixing the issue is very slim since...it's Sony. What would you expect? They make good consoles and games, but they never bother fixing some problems sometimes. I will contact them anyway
07-29-2018, 07:28 AM #10
Wosley
I may as well, but the likelyhood of them fixing the issue is very slim since...it's Sony. What would you expect? They make good consoles and games, but they never bother fixing some problems sometimes. I will contact them anyway

You can read the discription of the game you bought if it says you get the online pass for ps3 then they are required to give it to you or they will get problems

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo