08-02-2018, 05:39 AM #1
Jay3D
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); One day I was on 4.81.2 Rebug Dex then my ps3 dropped, then i turned it back on and i had a corrupted hard drive/system cannot be run correctly, so i formatted it, and reinstalled the firmware i was on before the problem happen, it was formatting, then once it reached 95% of formatting, it said no application was found, so i tried to use the 3.55 dex downgrader, so i can reinstall 4.81.2 Rebug dex soon as i get out of Safe mode. It finish formatting and turned off and turned back on, then it said checking for update, then i get error 8002F19A. Can anyone help me fix this error, or have any suggestion for me besides get a new hard drive? I'd really appreciate it. Thank You.
08-02-2018, 03:15 PM #2
Originally posted by Jay3D View Post
One day I was on 4.81.2 Rebug Dex then my ps3 dropped, then i turned it back on and i had a corrupted hard drive/system cannot be run correctly, so i formatted it, and reinstalled the firmware i was on before the problem happen, it was formatting, then once it reached 95% of formatting, it said no application was found, so i tried to use the 3.55 dex downgrader, so i can reinstall 4.81.2 Rebug dex soon as i get out of Safe mode. It finish formatting and turned off and turned back on, then it said checking for update, then i get error 8002F19A. Can anyone help me fix this error, or have any suggestion for me besides get a new hard drive? I'd really appreciate it. Thank You.

Try 999 downgrader
08-02-2018, 03:51 PM #3
Jay3D
Gobble
999 Rebug Downgrader? Can u send me link of proper 999 downgrader, because i tried the 999 Rebug downgrader but it said no application was found, but i absolute dont mind trying it again. Thank You for replying bro I really appreciate it so much <3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo