09-12-2018, 01:07 PM #1
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so i put a new hard drive in my DEX cfw ps3 thentried to update to higher firmware and now when ever i turn the console on it says "the previous install operation was canceled. The system is attempting to install again. Do not turn off the system. After the install operation has completed the system will automatically restart." theres no way out of it i cant bootinto safe mode or anything lol i have 4.82 D-REX rebug on my usb plugged into my console trying to update it via that. any help would be great.
09-12-2018, 10:25 PM #2
DH63
Retired Staff
Originally posted by LiFe View Post
so i put a new hard drive in my DEX cfw ps3 thentried to update to higher firmware and now when ever i turn the console on it says "the previous install operation was canceled. The system is attempting to install again. Do not turn off the system. After the install operation has completed the system will automatically restart." theres no way out of it i cant bootinto safe mode or anything lol i have 4.82 D-REX rebug on my usb plugged into my console trying to update it via that. any help would be great.

Have you tried replacing your previous HDD and seeing what it does?
09-15-2018, 03:41 AM #3
United
Big Sister
so i put a new hard drive in my DEX cfw ps3 thentried to update to higher firmware and now when ever i turn the console on it says "the previous install operation was canceled. The system is attempting to install again. Do not turn off the system. After the install operation has completed the system will automatically restart." theres no way out of it i cant bootinto safe mode or anything lol i have 4.82 D-REX rebug on my usb plugged into my console trying to update it via that. any help would be great.

Install the exact same version of custom firmware that was installed previously on the other hard drive, then try to update to the firmware that you wish.
09-25-2018, 11:26 AM #4
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by United View Post
Install the exact same version of custom firmware that was installed previously on the other hard drive, then try to update to the firmware that you wish.

i cant tho it just keeps tryna install a previous failed firmware attempt every time i boot up the ps3 lol
10-08-2018, 07:53 PM #5
ExIIL
AstroCFG
i cant tho it just keeps tryna install a previous failed firmware attempt every time i boot up the ps3 lol

Had a similar error a week ago. Had to buy an USB To Sata cable. Formatted the whole HDD on the PC and put it back into the ps3, and then It worked again.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo