09-26-2018, 03:14 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I'm trying to sign in on my jailbroken ps3 and for some reason it's telling me that there is a new update required...i haven't been on for almost a month...how do I fix thus issue...cause when I got my system 7months ago I was told not to do any updates and if I did it would ban my console...need help please...
09-26-2018, 03:44 AM #2
Vicodin10
https://discord.gg/save-wizard
Originally posted by Chels31adams View Post
So I'm trying to sign in on my jailbroken ps3 and for some reason it's telling me that there is a new update required...i haven't been on for almost a month...how do I fix thus issue...cause when I got my system 7months ago I was told not to do any updates and if I did it would ban my console...need help please...

Switch to DEX. then you wont need to update. or spoof using any CEX spoofing tool that supports latest firmware maybe?
Go to You must login or register to view this content. and download the latest rebug firmware of CEX, but I would just flash over to DEX if I was you.
09-26-2018, 03:53 AM #3
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by Chels31adams View Post
So I'm trying to sign in on my jailbroken ps3 and for some reason it's telling me that there is a new update required...i haven't been on for almost a month...how do I fix thus issue...cause when I got my system 7months ago I was told not to do any updates and if I did it would ban my console...need help please...

I already made a thread on this issue You must login or register to view this content.. Lots of people are making threads lately instead of looking around a little.

Originally posted by Vicodin10 View Post
Switch to DEX. then you wont need to update. or spoof using any CEX spoofing tool that supports latest firmware maybe?
Go to You must login or register to view this content. and download the latest rebug firmware of CEX, but I would just flash over to DEX if I was you.

Switching to DEX does nothing anymore below the latest firmware. You either have to be on 4.82 or above or spoof to 4.82.
09-26-2018, 04:00 AM #4
Vicodin10
https://discord.gg/save-wizard
Originally posted by Like View Post
I already made a thread on this issue You must login or register to view this content.. Lots of people are making threads lately instead of looking around a little.

Switching to DEX does nothing anymore below the latest firmware. You either have to be on 4.82 or above or spoof to 4.82.

OIC. I did not know this. I can probably edit the cfw to patch the new checks.
Lame attempt by sony to block kids from going online with a JB.
Maybe cause of that new ps3 exploit that allows cfw installation.

I like the new check now lol
good job sony, block them little rascals.
09-26-2018, 04:05 AM #5
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by Vicodin10 View Post
OIC. I did not know this. I can probably edit the cfw to patch the new checks.
Lame attempt by sony to block kids from going online with a JB.
Maybe cause of that new ps3 exploit that allows cfw installation.

I like the new check now lol
good job sony, block them little rascals.

Yeah exactly. I'm not mad at it at all, and spoofing using SEN Enabler or something alike isnt hard at all lol. I guess it was more to combat the exploit than modding itself.
09-26-2018, 10:36 AM #6
runningman420
I defeated!
ive updated to 4.82.1 seems all ok useing webman to disble sycalls and remove history on boot
09-26-2018, 06:15 PM #7
runningman420
I defeated!
I want to got back to 4.78 rebug from 4.82 due to no webman amd the webman updater apk on 4.82 sends my ps3 fan loud what can i use to spoof from 78 to 82 thanks ?
09-26-2018, 07:01 PM #8
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by runningman420 View Post
I want to got back to 4.78 rebug from 4.82 due to no webman amd the webman updater apk on 4.82 sends my ps3 fan loud what can i use to spoof from 78 to 82 thanks ?

Go to the link i posted earlier on this thread, its got all the info you need.
09-27-2018, 01:29 AM #9
runningman420
I defeated!
Originally posted by Like View Post
Go to the link i posted earlier on this thread, its got all the info you need.

Thanks were do i find sen enabler also csn i set sen enabler to auto spoof each time i boot the console
09-27-2018, 01:55 AM #10
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by runningman420 View Post
Thanks were do i find sen enabler also csn i set sen enabler to auto spoof each time i boot the console

You can google for a download for it. And yes it’s a 1 time spoof. Then it’s automatically spoofed every time you turn on your ps3.

The following user thanked Like for this useful post:

runningman420

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo