09-27-2018, 11:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); and its driving me up the wall. Ive used it in the past and had it on another computer with very few issues from what I remember. Trying to get it to work today on another computer first I was having issues with everything being red and unreadable. So then I went and did some research and downloading the Aio Runtimes package. Had brute force up in the middle of it, and still the same thing but I noticed before restarting that when I went to verify pfd on a random save it started doing stuff and producing information. Wasn't doing that before... Anyways, I got back on after the restart so the installation can finish if there was any need for it. Now Brute Force is closing as soon as I open it. I wasn't having this issue before loading it up except for the redistribution*kept wanting to repair itself*which leads me to believe something else might be missing? I installed the msvbvm50.dll. I uninstalled and reinstalled. Same thing. Any help would be much appreciated cause this is driving me nuts. Been at it for like 3 hours now. At least it seems like I got somewhere. Not Happy or Sad

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo