10-04-2018, 09:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys, I need a lot of help
I'm on last Rebug, last everything, everything updated to latest version.*
I was erasing a game from my console, but the power went off while I was erasing it. Once the console was turned on again, the game was uninstalled but the space was still occupied! I tried reinstalling MultiMan, Rebug Toolbox, but nothing to do. So, through some posts on this site I discovered that the thing to do was "Rebuild database". But in doing so nothing has changed. Then I also tried "Repair File System", and here something has changed. Because now if I go into the system storage space in the XMB menu the PS3 tells me how much space I have, and it's correct. But if I go on Multiman or Rebug Toolbox gives me a very bad error: free space remaining in the HDSad Awesome 0KB, and Firmware: 0.00. Now, if I try to transfer a game on the PS3 it brings me everything normally, but if I start a game that requires an installation of the data it tells me that I have no space at all. Please help me, and tell me I do not need to format everything ...

Another thing: Does the full format remove my CFW 4.82 Rebug or not?!
10-07-2018, 06:16 AM #2
Vicodin10
https://discord.gg/save-wizard
Originally posted by FoxCunning View Post
Hi guys, I need a lot of help
I'm on last Rebug, last everything, everything updated to latest version.*
I was erasing a game from my console, but the power went off while I was erasing it. Once the console was turned on again, the game was uninstalled but the space was still occupied! I tried reinstalling MultiMan, Rebug Toolbox, but nothing to do. So, through some posts on this site I discovered that the thing to do was "Rebuild database". But in doing so nothing has changed. Then I also tried "Repair File System", and here something has changed. Because now if I go into the system storage space in the XMB menu the PS3 tells me how much space I have, and it's correct. But if I go on Multiman or Rebug Toolbox gives me a very bad error: free space remaining in the HDSad Awesome 0KB, and Firmware: 0.00. Now, if I try to transfer a game on the PS3 it brings me everything normally, but if I start a game that requires an installation of the data it tells me that I have no space at all. Please help me, and tell me I do not need to format everything ...

Another thing: Does the full format remove my CFW 4.82 Rebug or not?!

Format of hdd will not alter firmware in any way.
Also find the directory of the game or app you was deleting when power went off.
Manually delete the directory of that game or app.
Using either FTP or MultiMan.
Usually stored in "dev_hdd0/game/"

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo