10-09-2018, 08:44 AM #1
Alucard_Immorta
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I searched the whole internet and yet I couldn't find any problem that's exactly like mine.

My PS3 turns on just fine and I've never had any overheating warning nor the cooler sounding louder than it normally does, the PS3 looks perfect. BUT this issue seems unique, when I'm playing the games I had problems with, them being Persona 5 and Devil May Cry 4, the problem only occurs at the same spot, never sooner.

When I'm about to start DMC 4's first mission, when I click on "Power up" it just turns off and starts blinking the red light and what makes it weirder is that I can play DMC 4 normally but if I click on the Power Up option the PS3 turns off. When it comes to Persona 5, the problem only happens when I'm heading out the subway in the very beginning of the game.
I can play other games just fine. Diablo 3, Battlefield 3, Devil May Cry HD Collection and others.

Already tried:
- formatting the HDD and reinstalling the software
- rebuilding the database
- reinstalling affected games

CFW: Rebug 4.82.2 (DEX)
PS3 model: CECH-2001A bought in 2009
10-09-2018, 10:03 AM #2
Alucard_Immorta
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by EYE
I can see you tried re-installing the game, but about re-downloading the game from another source and trying it that way?

I tried it with Persona 5. Downloaded the PKG and folder plus different regions for both

I transfered all my games through FTP if that would cause any problem (including good and bad ones)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo