10-09-2018, 03:34 PM #1
Mr8000
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello I'm having this problem for hours* where i download some dlc i own* through account management* the dlc i tried is skate 3 after dark and skate 3 share pack.

so i download and install them* but they don't work in the game** I have deleted everything skate 3 related and tried again but it's same every time.

I also used to have some dlc's activated with reactpsn* but these now cause the same problem* as the ones straight from ps store ?*******

this problem started since i changed hdd and updated rebug to 4.82 but i'm not sure if it's related * * * * do you guys know what the problem might be ? * keeping in mind i used to have these dlc working*

Kind thank you's mr 8000
10-17-2018, 05:11 AM #2
oC_zUnKnOwNx
Bounty hunter
silly question but are you on the same account you purchased the games on? and are you spoofing your CID or IDPS?

The following user thanked oC_zUnKnOwNx for this useful post:

Mr8000
10-17-2018, 07:58 AM #3
Mr8000
Keeper
Originally posted by zUnKnOwNx View Post
silly question but are you on the same account you purchased the games on? and are you spoofing your CID or IDPS?

Hi thanks I am on the same account i purchased the content on but i am also spoofing the CID and IDPS
10-18-2018, 11:31 PM #4
oC_zUnKnOwNx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Mr8000 View Post
Hi thanks I am on the same account i purchased the content on but i am also spoofing the CID and IDPS

Id assume it would be because, I’m guessing you purchased the maps on your original CID/or IDPS, therefore the maps are registered under the CID/IDPS you bought them with. Now that you’re spoofing your CID/IDPS the system is confused because neither of the ID’s match the purchased one.

Do you use web man?

The following user thanked oC_zUnKnOwNx for this useful post:

Mr8000
10-21-2018, 07:42 AM #5
Mr8000
Keeper
Originally posted by zUnKnOwNx View Post
Id assume it would be because, I’m guessing you purchased the maps on your original CID/or IDPS, therefore the maps are registered under the CID/IDPS you bought them with. Now that you’re spoofing your CID/IDPS the system is confused because neither of the ID’s match the purchased one.

Do you use web man?

Thanks Smile

Actually because they're free maps i have re purchased them on this cid with another account . but when launching skate 3 it still says the downloadable content is corrupt or missing. i use cappi for the cid i'm not using webman can i ask what cfw are you on ? and do you have skate 3 ?
Thanks again for your help Smile
10-22-2018, 11:29 PM #6
oC_zUnKnOwNx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Mr8000 View Post
Thanks Smile

Actually because they're free maps i have re purchased them on this cid with another account . but when launching skate 3 it still says the downloadable content is corrupt or missing. i use cappi for the cid i'm not using webman can i ask what cfw are you on ? and do you have skate 3 ?
Thanks again for your help Smile

No problem!

I'm on rebug 4.82.2 D/Rex and sorry, I don't have skate 3 unfortunately. I suggest you try putting your CID into webman. There are 2 boxes, If I'm not mistaken it should be 12 characters per box so I suggest you paste it into notepad to separate it into 2 parts. After that just check the little box to the left of it. I can't remember if it asks to restart your ps3 but if it doesn't, just go to the top and click restart.

I'm somewhat referring to another thread about this topic to help you.

Do you use PSNinja? If not I suggest you use that before every sign in. (you really only need to if you use homebrew apps but better safe than sorry for me)

I recommend you use PSNinja before you sign in. After sign-in I would try to delete the the DLC all together and re download, rather than re downloading over the old ones. After that sign out and us PSNinja again. I'm not sure if you're in the ps store but its risky on a cfw.

If that doesn't work I'm not quite sure. Also, are you using a Disc or a backup? I'm not THE BEST at this stuff so I don't wanna tell ya something that could F things up. But PSNinja and webman are very reliable.

Im using:
PSNinja v4.0
webMAN v1.47.09
Last edited by oC_zUnKnOwNx ; 10-22-2018 at 11:32 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo