10-21-2018, 05:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Literally is in the name, i am trying to do han on 4.82 but i need to activate an account to do one of the steps but i cant because it says i need to update when i try to sign in

i have tried to use that ps3proxyserver.gui but for some reason i cant sign in when using it, any ideas?

Thanks in Advance
10-21-2018, 06:39 PM #2
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by RebugBypass View Post
Literally is in the name, i am trying to do han on 4.82 but i need to activate an account to do one of the steps but i cant because it says i need to update when i try to sign in

i have tried to use that ps3proxyserver.gui but for some reason i cant sign in when using it, any ideas?

Thanks in Advance

Wait for HAN to be update for 4.83

The following user thanked Calculus for this useful post:

RebugBypass
10-23-2018, 12:42 PM #3
Originally posted by Calculus View Post
Wait for HAN to be update for 4.83

how long do you reckon that will be? and is there anychance in the future you can put cfw on a super slim ps3?
10-23-2018, 02:51 PM #4
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by RebugBypass View Post
how long do you reckon that will be? and is there anychance in the future you can put cfw on a super slim ps3?

to answer the second question straight off the bat.. No that won't happen. As for the first question I have no clue. only the ps3xploit team can know

The following user thanked Calculus for this useful post:

RebugBypass
10-23-2018, 03:06 PM #5
Originally posted by Calculus View Post
to answer the second question straight off the bat.. No that won't happen. As for the first question I have no clue. only the ps3xploit team can know

Okay, Thank you I appreciate it Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo