07-10-2013, 08:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so when I get on my PS3 its fine until maybe 10-15 after it boots up and i can play games during that time period. But then it's basically frozen, The Images on Games like the main menu still move but the music stops playing and if i click the PS button it wont load up and i cant click anything and nothing I do will load and i have to wait a couple of hours until i can just play for those 15 minutes again. Somebody PLEASE help.
07-10-2013, 10:51 PM #2
SonyBlack
League Champion
it is a cfw?your fan works?go recovery menu and run option 3 and 4 one time..if not help format your ps3 hdd on pc..but all your files will be deleted if you do this way..
07-16-2013, 06:16 PM #3
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Originally posted by xPatchEdiTzZz View Post
Ok so when I get on my PS3 its fine until maybe 10-15 after it boots up and i can play games during that time period. But then it's basically frozen, The Images on Games like the main menu still move but the music stops playing and if i click the PS button it wont load up and i cant click anything and nothing I do will load and i have to wait a couple of hours until i can just play for those 15 minutes again. Somebody PLEASE help.

1) check whether the disc is scratched or dirty. if dirty, wipe it gently with a soft cloth
2) if you have game data for playstation 3 format software installed, try deleting the game data and reinstalling the software. go to GAME-->GAME DATA UTILITY, press the triangle button, and then delete the game data from the options menu. Next, reinstall the playstation 3 format software. be careful not to delete the saved date for the game.

hope these helped Smile
01-05-2014, 07:02 PM #4
Originally posted by lack View Post
it is a cfw?your fan works?go recovery menu and run option 3 and 4 one time..if not help format your ps3 hdd on pc..but all your files will be deleted if you do this way..

no it is not a cfw, and the fan seems to work fine but i notice that it gets really hot and then freezes. so that might be the case.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo