11-30-2013, 09:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

^ Not my video but I'm having the same exact problem.

So far I've tested 3 games on the ps3 (the games are used) but the system is brand new. I got the system on sale yesterday and it makes noise when I play Red Dead redemption, killzone 2, and dead or alive 5. I haven't tried any other games "yet" but I'm getting ready to try borderlands on it.

Any reason why its doing this?

Note : the ps3 doesn't make any noise (at all) while I'm downloading a demo or just afc (away from controller) on the main menu.
11-30-2013, 09:44 AM #2
Default Avatar
Kas
if its reading the disc fine and working no problems i guess theres nothing wrong with it u can call sony and ask them about it tho
11-30-2013, 04:01 PM #3
sounds like its just reading the disc to me

The following user thanked DarkPass3nga198 for this useful post:

GAMERzLOBBY27
12-02-2013, 07:10 AM #4
napster11089
Do a barrel roll!
i highly recommend you take that system back and exchange it or get another, the bluray drive is having a hard time reading the cd, the lense is rapidly moving back and fourth to read the bluray disk, it will fail.... so my opinion is take it back ASAP.
12-03-2013, 03:52 AM #5
Zuipo
Keeper
Originally posted by napster11089 View Post
i highly recommend you take that system back and exchange it or get another, the bluray drive is having a hard time reading the cd, the lense is rapidly moving back and fourth to read the bluray disk, it will fail.... so my opinion is take it back ASAP.

I agree with this guy, go get a new one!
12-03-2013, 04:00 PM #6
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
It just the disk drive reading the disc it sounds fine.
12-04-2013, 03:54 AM #7
Cortland
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by TheArcheaon View Post

^ Not my video but I'm having the same exact problem.

So far I've tested 3 games on the ps3 (the games are used) but the system is brand new. I got the system on sale yesterday and it makes noise when I play Red Dead redemption, killzone 2, and dead or alive 5. I haven't tried any other games "yet" but I'm getting ready to try borderlands on it.

Any reason why its doing this?

Note : the ps3 doesn't make any noise (at all) while I'm downloading a demo or just afc (away from controller) on the main menu.

my one sounds like a drill.
12-12-2013, 09:13 PM #8
sounds good
12-22-2013, 10:57 PM #9
its just the disc bashing the roof of the drive it wont damage anything. so dont worry
12-24-2013, 05:01 AM #10
Originally posted by napster11089 View Post

This dudes right, go back and exchange it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo