08-06-2014, 03:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I got mw3 and mw2 mod menu today by enstone and I will not attach for me it will only connect so if you know how to make it run the menu please help me thanks nguEnzo
08-08-2014, 12:30 AM #2
CHIPPADONK
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by BlackBeltJoshA View Post
I got mw3 and mw2 mod menu today by enstone and I will not attach for me it will only connect so if you know how to make it run the menu please help me thanks nguEnzo

are you trying to connect via tmapi? if so here's what to do you will need! A debug eboot for the game you want so say for instance you want to mod mw3 you want to get an eboot v1.24 then you need prodg target manager and your rtm tool now when you have your debug eboot go to filezilla or what ever ftp client you have once you get your directory up you want to go to: dev_hdd0/game/bles or blus folder/usrdir, then drop your debug eboot in, it will promp you to overwrite just click ok and then start your game and your debug eboot should work for rtm via tmapi. IF YOU PUT YOUR EBOOT IN THIS FOLDER dev_hdd0/GAMES/blus or bles/usrdir IT WILL NOT WORK.

if you have any more problems ill try my best to help

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo