08-08-2014, 10:14 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Jailbroken PS3 Slim running 4.55 Rogero CFW

I am about to buy this PS3 i just wanted more experience Peoples Input Thank you Happy
08-08-2014, 10:37 AM #2
CHIPPADONK
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by CrazyWhyteBoy42 View Post
Jailbroken PS3 Slim running 4.55 Rogero CFW

I am about to buy this PS3 i just wanted more experience Peoples Input Thank you Happy

for a beginner i would recommend this to you but if your thinking for going online with it you will need to have spoof unless it already has one
08-08-2014, 10:45 AM #3
I would recommend to mod your own consoles. Bcause the other Consle could be already banned from PSN. Unless he just mod consoles and sell them, you're good to go. Let him give you video proof of the PS3 getting online. Let him show you the mac adress. Because when you buy the ps3, you can check the mac and be sure it's THAT console he showed you.
08-08-2014, 10:48 AM #4
In The message i got he said it was Online and im going to go check it out tomorrow
08-08-2014, 10:49 AM #5
Originally posted by InaneOne View Post
I would recommend to mod your own consoles. Bcause the other Consle could be already banned from PSN. Unless he just mod consoles and sell them, you're good to go. Let him give you video proof of the PS3 getting online. Let him show you the mac adress. Because when you buy the ps3, you can check the mac and be sure it's THAT console he showed you.

Forgot to Quote
08-08-2014, 10:57 AM #6
Originally posted by CrazyWhyteBoy42 View Post
Forgot to Quote

No Probs.

Well I just give you this hint. Smile I buy ps3 consoles and sell them as dex. My friends always buy from me, so do their's. Some people bought an modded from ebay, said it works online and shit. Next thing was, some got a 3k model and other an consolebanned one. They also paid way too much.

Just take cautions. It is your money. Make sure he desn't want to scam. Smile I wish you the best.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo