09-02-2014, 07:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I've had a problem with PS3 ITA Manager 1.51. Every time I connect my external hard drive to my ps3 My PS3 games won't show up in Ps3 ita Manager. Am I doing something wrong? I have already created a folder called "GAMES" and that's where I put all my games but they still don't show up, they still show up in Multiman though :/
My setup > External Hard drive>GAMES>Here's my games
Help would be apprecitated! Smile
Rep+ for Help.
09-02-2014, 09:14 PM #2
Chris
Former Staff
No, you have it all wrong. You have to change the game directory to your External Hard Drive. If you are switching where you want your games to load from, then you have to do the same on ITA Manager, simply change it to direct towards your External Hard Drive and you should be fine. Smile

The following user thanked Chris for this useful post:

TekGlitcherHD
09-02-2014, 09:50 PM #3
How do I do that?
09-03-2014, 07:53 PM #4
Originally posted by Natsu View Post
No, you have it all wrong. You have to change the game directory to your External Hard Drive. If you are switching where you want your games to load from, then you have to do the same on ITA Manager, simply change it to direct towards your External Hard Drive and you should be fine. Smile

How Do I do that? Thx For the Help! I gave you Rep like I said. Smile
09-03-2014, 08:04 PM #5
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by TekGlitcherHD View Post
How Do I do that? Thx For the Help! I gave you Rep like I said. Smile

I just told you :p Load up ITA manager > Press Start > Change Directory.
09-03-2014, 08:49 PM #6
Originally posted by Natsu View Post
I just told you :p Load up ITA manager > Press Start > Change Directory.

Change the Directory to what? It doesn't say dev_usb01 or usb00.
09-03-2014, 10:23 PM #7
Chris
Former Staff
Then you must not have it plugged in or something bro. It's working fine for me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo