09-14-2014, 07:54 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); :cry: so what could be the cause is when i downloaded a game (Destiny PS3) and put it on the internal hdd i ran the game and i got the 80010009 error. so i deleted that from hdd. i ran to redbox picked up Destiny and Watchdogs both. got home loaded up destony i get the same d@#m error! i loaded up watch dogs i get the same error. i tried all my owned disc games and all them load and work fine. plz help IF theres a fix. thanks
09-14-2014, 10:15 PM #2
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by TwistedModzV3 View Post
:cry: so what could be the cause is when i downloaded a game (Destiny PS3) and put it on the internal hdd i ran the game and i got the 80010009 error. so i deleted that from hdd. i ran to redbox picked up Destiny and Watchdogs both. got home loaded up destony i get the same d@#m error! i loaded up watch dogs i get the same error. i tried all my owned disc games and all them load and work fine. plz help IF theres a fix. thanks

You could try 2 things:
- Try to launch them though a external device.
- Did you tried to change the options in MultiMAN? I mean these options when you press [ ]
09-14-2014, 11:03 PM #3
yes i did and same error. so heres what i did. i went to redbox and rented both games and i had to install ingame update on both watchdogs and destiny. i still got the same error. then i read about some of the newer games have to be on 4.50 and above because it has to have signed keys from 4.60 ofw. so i updated to habib 4.60 cfw. that worked for both games now. so i flashed back to my rebug 4.46 and now im getting the errors again. sooooo there has to be a fix for this. noboday even has habib cus it doesnt support alot of homebrew apps for now. so if anyone has a fix please let people like me know
09-16-2014, 07:21 AM #4
JuggaloRipper
Do a barrel roll!
i'm on rebug 4.46 and i would get errors when trying to launch watch dogs one thing i did was install the 4.60 spoof for 4.46 rebug then in ps ita manager i selected fix fw updates for all games in tools and now watch dogs works fine without errors not sure on destiny though as i dont have it yet
09-16-2014, 07:22 AM #5
Originally posted by TwistedModzV3 View Post
yes i did and same error. so heres what i did. i went to redbox and rented both games and i had to install ingame update on both watchdogs and destiny. i still got the same error. then i read about some of the newer games have to be on 4.50 and above because it has to have signed keys from 4.60 ofw. so i updated to habib 4.60 cfw. that worked for both games now. so i flashed back to my rebug 4.46 and now im getting the errors again. sooooo there has to be a fix for this. noboday even has habib cus it doesnt support alot of homebrew apps for now. so if anyone has a fix please let people like me know

You have to patch the game to your current fw. Simple. Just use PSNpatch. Obviously these games are meant for 4.55/4.60 fw, of which you are not on. So just go to psnpatch and patch the games to 4.46 fw. Simple.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo