10-01-2014, 01:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there a tool of some sort to edit the game, to get past the screen telling me to connect a PlayStaton Eye Camera? I don't have the money for one, nor do I want to buy one. And this prevents me from running a game, called "Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves", in order to get the trophies for it. I'm guessing editing the param.sfo would be useless in this case, yes?
10-01-2014, 05:06 AM #2
tunde1992
League Champion
Originally posted by ZombieSlayerXX View Post
Is there a tool of some sort to edit the game, to get past the screen telling me to connect a PlayStaton Eye Camera? I don't have the money for one, nor do I want to buy one. And this prevents me from running a game, called "Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves", in order to get the trophies for it. I'm guessing editing the param.sfo would be useless in this case, yes?

If the game REQUIRES you to have a play station eye in order to play the game, removing the informational Screen would not solve the actual issue.
10-01-2014, 05:11 AM #3
Franky
Big Daddy
There's a fix, it's called stop cheating trophies and move onto a game you can actually play. Games that require a certain thing before you can actually play it cannot be bypassed. It's like you asking us if we can edit our brains so we can walk without legs.
10-01-2014, 07:22 AM #4
Red_Mane
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ZombieSlayerXX View Post
Is there a tool of some sort to edit the game, to get past the screen telling me to connect a PlayStaton Eye Camera? I don't have the money for one, nor do I want to buy one. And this prevents me from running a game, called "Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves", in order to get the trophies for it. I'm guessing editing the param.sfo would be useless in this case, yes?

Hey Zombie I have that game plus the camera. I will be more than happy to send you the folder if you still need it.
10-01-2014, 07:22 PM #5
Originally posted by Mane View Post
Hey Zombie I have that game plus the camera. I will be more than happy to send you the folder if you still need it.

Yes, thank you, bro. Damn asshats can't just say in two words, "not possible".
10-01-2014, 08:03 PM #6
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Closed on Request.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo