10-02-2014, 04:05 AM #1
NewToModding
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I got console banned due to being on account that were not mine (when I do recovery service) and when I try to play on my ps4 I'm still banned why isn't my CID different on my ps4 wtf all my shit is gone all over 700 trophies close friends and all games are Fucken gone even my destiny level on my ps4 cuz I can't even sign in THATS bull SHIT let this be a lesson to all you guys ("don't go on other peoples account that's not yours")
I don't even see my self playing ps3 ever again in my life ( I had my shit sense I was 12) and NOW IS FUCKEN GONE !!!!!
10-02-2014, 04:09 AM #2
Originally posted by NewToModding View Post
I got console banned due to being on account that were not mine (when I do recovery service) and when I try to play on my ps4 I'm still banned why isn't my CID different on my ps4 wtf all my shit is gone all over 700 trophies close friends and all games are Fucken gone even my destiny level on my ps4 cuz I can't even sign in THATS bull SHIT let this be a lesson to all you guys ("don't go on other peoples account that's not yours")
I don't even see my self playing ps3 ever again in my life ( I had my shit sense I was 12) and NOW IS FUCKEN GONE !!!!!

You're name explains everything.

The following 2 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

Laser, Zambie
10-02-2014, 04:11 AM #3
MerkFTW
G̝ͤ̀̓͑̔Oͨ̑͏̞M̰͎̲̥ͧͅL̟͛ ̤̺̪ ͚͍̳
tears

The following user thanked MerkFTW for this useful post:

NewToModding
10-02-2014, 04:24 AM #4
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?