10-06-2014, 05:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello all.

Its the first time that this is happening. I have wired connection and the internet is shared via PC. When I test it cant obtain an IP adress, even tought I have internet on PC. All the settings are ok, and everything is working fine, but I dont know what to do now, any help would be nice. Thanks!
10-07-2014, 12:27 AM #2
Red_Mane
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Warhawk
Hello all.

Its the first time that this is happening. I have wired connection and the internet is shared via PC. When I test it cant obtain an IP adress, even tought I have internet on PC. All the settings are ok, and everything is working fine, but I dont know what to do now, any help would be nice. Thanks!

Resetting the router always works for me whenever that happens to my ps3.
10-07-2014, 10:12 AM #3
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Originally posted by Warhawk
Hello all.

You should try sharing hotspot on your computer and see if it allows you to connect there.
10-07-2014, 09:42 PM #4
Originally posted by Joel
You should try sharing hotspot on your computer and see if it allows you to connect there.

I appriciate the tip but all the settings are ok, I dont want to change the way I set up things. I guess its a hit and miss, yesterday was working, today it isnt working anymore...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo