10-28-2014, 10:42 AM #1
Rebuged
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So at first, I noticed my PSN Plus icon is gone. But when I check on the normal playstation page, it shows that I am still a PSN Plus member.

Second issue that I noticed alot of games were gone from PS4 system menu, where you start up. Oddly, I find them all in Library, like they are still in good hands.

The third issue is that I tried to play some games, and somehow, I tried FF XIV, no luck. Ok, let me play some Minecraft on PS4. As I do so, it crashed. Like totaly frozen when I try to play. At first, I was thinking if it had to do about online. But the world isn't set on online. So it's all puzzling.

Are there other people who are having the same issue? I know, Sony will fix this issue. But I can't shake the feeling that I can't be the only one who is having the same issue :/
10-28-2014, 11:07 AM #2
Default Avatar
Kitnix
Originally posted by Rebuged View Post
So at first, I noticed my PSN Plus icon is gone. But when I check on the normal playstation page, it shows that I am still a PSN Plus member.

Second issue that I noticed alot of games were gone from PS4 system menu, where you start up. Oddly, I find them all in Library, like they are still in good hands.

The third issue is that I tried to play some games, and somehow, I tried FF XIV, no luck. Ok, let me play some Minecraft on PS4. As I do so, it crashed. Like totaly frozen when I try to play. At first, I was thinking if it had to do about online. But the world isn't set on online. So it's all puzzling.

Are there other people who are having the same issue? I know, Sony will fix this issue. But I can't shake the feeling that I can't be the only one who is having the same issue :/

They have improved the main menu to put some of your games in the library, this is so the menu isn't so cluttered. As for Minecraft crashing I'm not too sure on this issue.
10-28-2014, 11:11 AM #3
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Rebuged View Post
So at first, I noticed my PSN Plus icon is gone. But when I check on the normal playstation page, it shows that I am still a PSN Plus member.

If you want all of your games and stuff go to settings > system >limit number of content items on home screen off.

As for the Minecraft issue, try turning your PS4 off and back on. Might be a glitch or Minecraft may need to patch something, I'm not too sure.

An issue I'm having is signing into YouTube. I can sign in on the app, but for some reason it won't let me sign in when I try to upload to YouTube.
Last edited by Alt ; 10-28-2014 at 06:57 PM.
11-02-2014, 11:11 PM #4
Cant turn my PS4 on after i go into rest mode. Only affecting some users tho. Hope this gets fixed fast.
11-04-2014, 12:34 AM #5
Default Avatar
Kitnix
Originally posted by JABZ View Post
Cant turn my PS4 on after i go into rest mode. Only affecting some users tho. Hope this gets fixed fast.

Sony understand there are some issues with the new 2.00 update. Their Twitter support page has tweeted they are working quickly to fix these issues. Expect to see a stability improvement update very soon!
11-04-2014, 12:57 AM #6
AgentJon
Former Staff
2.00 has been great to me. Only thing I've noticed is slow loading time for messages.
11-04-2014, 02:26 AM #7
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >

i own 3 ps4 and they all are doing the same thing haha
11-04-2014, 05:33 AM #8

Same thing here, scared to use rest mode now
11-04-2014, 10:35 PM #9
Originally posted by kradnam View Post
Same thing here, scared to use rest mode now

Nah you can still use it, sony are aware of the situation and are going to fix next patch. They recommend you pull the plug on it for a few seconds to reset it and it works fine.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo