11-19-2014, 03:40 PM #1
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
I was cleaning out one of my PHAT 40GB PS3s ( 160GB HDD Replaced ) i completely stripped it, cleaned it out right down to the fan blades, and when i put it all back together and powered up the PS3 when i opened up PS3 ITA Manager or MultiMAN it gives me a black screen, it's a black screen on any homebrew i open. I tried to downgrade using the 3.55 DEX downgrader and it got to 80% and said the update had failed to install and was restarting. After it restarts it says "The previous install operation was cancelled. The system is attempting to install again". But it always fails.. Any ideas anyone?

DOESN'T MATTER Happy FUCK PS3S. Going back to XBOX
Last edited by Callumeleyy ; 11-19-2014 at 04:04 PM.
11-24-2014, 01:46 AM #2
AustinMods-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Sexiie View Post
Try taking a picture, then we'll know more. Just play around with your tv's settings.

Did you ever fix this?
11-24-2014, 01:57 AM #3
BlazedHoster
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by iBRCKsHD View Post
I was cleaning out one of my PHAT 40GB PS3s ( 160GB HDD Replaced ) i completely stripped it, cleaned it out right down to the fan blades, and when i put it all back together and powered up the PS3 when i opened up PS3 ITA Manager or MultiMAN it gives me a black screen, it's a black screen on any homebrew i open. I tried to downgrade using the 3.55 DEX downgrader and it got to 80% and said the update had failed to install and was restarting. After it restarts it says "The previous install operation was cancelled. The system is attempting to install again". But it always fails.. Any ideas anyone?

It would have to be flashed back to 3.55 using a e3 flasher. And for the homebrew not opening it might be a BD problem, All together the PS3 is fucked I would just get a new one or chill on Xbox like you're doing lol

The following user thanked BlazedHoster for this useful post:

Callumeleyy
11-24-2014, 02:03 AM #4
i know how to fix this shit mate, blazedhoster dumbass dont even know how to work on a jailbroken ps3 so dont listen to this dumbass ******. hmu on pm for my skype

The following user thanked BulletFired for this useful post:

Callumeleyy
11-24-2014, 03:06 PM #5
libra7ry
I’m too L33T

Check your blu-ray!!!
Make sure you connected it properly

The following user thanked libra7ry for this useful post:

Callumeleyy
09-22-2015, 09:28 PM #6
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Originally posted by libra7ry View Post
Check your blu-ray!!!
Make sure you connected it properly

I connected the Blu-ray in wrong haha! sorted it now :P
09-22-2015, 11:08 PM #7
Danny
Hurah!
I connected the Blu-ray in wrong haha! sorted it now :P

I was just about to quote you and say its your BD drive haha, ignore people like BlazedHost when asking for help lol

The following user thanked Danny for this useful post:

Callumeleyy
09-22-2015, 11:10 PM #8
Danny
Hurah!
Originally posted by BlazedHoster View Post
It would have to be flashed back to 3.55 using a e3 flasher. And for the homebrew not opening it might be a BD problem, All together the PS3 is fucked I would just get a new one or chill on Xbox like you're doing lol

Seriously just stop trying to help people before you end up wrecking someones ps3, you clearly have no idea what you are talking so giving advice isn't a good idea
09-22-2015, 11:14 PM #9
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by Danny View Post
Seriously just stop trying to help people before you end up wrecking someones ps3, you clearly have no idea what you are talking so giving advice isn't a good idea

Damn Danny letting him know what's up lol
09-22-2015, 11:16 PM #10
Danny
Hurah!
Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
Damn Danny letting him know what's up lol

=Z Someone has to keep them inline hahahah

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo