12-03-2014, 07:17 PM #1
Hola
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, when i started to use my new internet i saw that the ps3 i used could not even go up to my internet speed at all, my ps4 went to 100mbps download and upload... But my ps3 was stuck at 11mbps download and 3mbps upload Choco

Anyone knowing what's up with this?
All is wired and are running on the same switch in my room, my computer is running on the same one and i am alone at this network (my max goes to 290mbps download and 100mbps upload if anyone cares xD)

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks in advanced! (My psvita gets 30/30mbps from wireless and i get this from ps3 -.-)
12-03-2014, 10:30 PM #2
jblaze519
Are you high?
Unplug the ps3 and throw it out the window
12-03-2014, 10:39 PM #3
Originally posted by anton1453 View Post
Hey, when i started to use my new internet i saw that the ps3 i used could not even go up to my internet speed at all, my ps4 went to 100mbps download and upload... But my ps3 was stuck at 11mbps download and 3mbps upload Choco

Anyone knowing what's up with this?
All is wired and are running on the same switch in my room, my computer is running on the same one and i am alone at this network (my max goes to 290mbps download and 100mbps upload if anyone cares xD)

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks in advanced! (My psvita gets 30/30mbps from wireless and i get this from ps3 -.-)

Some people suggest changing your router settings to allow connection to all ports of the PS3. Hopefully you find an answer soon. :/
12-04-2014, 05:20 PM #4
AustinMods-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by jblaze519 View Post

That's a very interesting idea. I just might have to try that. Thanks mate! :p Drack
12-10-2014, 08:28 PM #5
Hola
Big Daddy
Originally posted by jblaze519 View Post

Could work... I do have backups, so lets test this thing out!
12-10-2014, 08:30 PM #6
Hola
Big Daddy
Originally posted by Frosty
Some people suggest changing your router settings to allow connection to all ports of the PS3. Hopefully you find an answer soon. :/

All ports are open :/
How can you cheat all those trophy's and not be banned? (Legit hunter but would like to know, could use an extra buck :P)
12-10-2014, 11:52 PM #7
Originally posted by anton1453 View Post
All ports are open :/
How can you cheat all those trophy's and not be banned? (Legit hunter but would like to know, could use an extra buck :P)

Hmm...you mean from leaderboards? Don't make it obvious. Don't trophy hack new games. Make sure to not put timestamps before the game or dlc actually came out. Etc.
12-19-2014, 10:20 PM #8
Hola
Big Daddy
Originally posted by Frosty
Hmm...you mean from leaderboards? Don't make it obvious. Don't trophy hack new games. Make sure to not put timestamps before the game or dlc actually came out. Etc.

But if i take a game and look at the time for plat and the hardest trophies and don't unlock all at the same time i could pull it off right? Happy
As long as im not banned on psn, i want to be flagged as a cheater on trophy sites since i personally think it's wrong to cheat in that way but that is just me :P
12-20-2014, 05:16 AM #9
NtodaD
Do a barrel roll!
What are the results from the Internet Connection test? Is the Download Speed everytime the same, mostly 2,7Mbps? Turn the PS3 Mediaserver off. When it is still off, then it ON and if doen´t the PS3 freeze make a new Connection test. Aufter that Turn it OFF.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo