01-23-2015, 10:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im trying to remarry a bluray board to a different ps3 after the 1 i had has died and giving no power. I tried everything to get it work but nothing so i need to remarry a different one.
Iv looked all over and found a few tutorials but all the download links are dead and are not the best tutorials to begin with.
Iv got everything id need jailbroke ps3, e3 and new board. Just need the know how now. any help be appreciated
01-24-2015, 12:21 AM #2
DIRTY SMASHER
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by valeboy View Post
Im trying to remarry a bluray board to a different ps3 after the 1 i had has died and giving no power. I tried everything to get it work but nothing so i need to remarry a different one.
Iv looked all over and found a few tutorials but all the download links are dead and are not the best tutorials to begin with.
Iv got everything id need jailbroke ps3, e3 and new board. Just need the know how now. any help be appreciated

I recently remarried a new board to a slim ps3.

You need to get into fsm mode to be able to re marry a drive.

The problem is that any home brew like the fsm pkg wont work without the correct logic board, you will get 800--- error when starting.them.

I re-marred on Rogero 999 downgrader & it worked fine

You have to be on a 3.55 based cfw to remarrie logic board

You have a few options to get into fsm mode, buy a E3 card reader & turn it into a fsm dongle (this is what a did)

If you have a psp on cfw you can use PS3Jig to get into fsm

Install a 3.55 based cfw no bd drive edition,so you can run the fsm pkg

First thing i would try,would be to see if the ps3 still allows you to open home brew multiman etc.. with the broken logic board connected

If it dose then you can install Rogero 999 downgrader,then install fsm tool pkg & remarrie while on the 999 downgrader cfw

Let me know if you can still lanuch home brew with old broken logic board...

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by DIRTY SMASHER ; 01-24-2015 at 12:33 AM.

The following user thanked DIRTY SMASHER for this useful post:

valeboy
01-24-2015, 10:14 AM #3
It should let me as I jailbroke it with the broke drive. Iv got e3 flasher is there a way get to fsm with that or do I have buy a dongle.
If you've got skype maybe you could help me out.
I'm good with all the downgrading and everything it's just this that's got me lol
01-24-2015, 12:05 PM #4
DIRTY SMASHER
Treasure hunter
It should let me as I jailbroke it with the broke drive. Iv got e3 flasher is there a way get to fsm with that or do I have buy a dongle.
If you've got skype maybe you could help me out.
I'm good with all the downgrading and everything it's just this that's got me lol

Yes there is as i have said,so do homebrew work with the og logic board connected????
01-24-2015, 02:25 PM #5
sorry its just with you saying e3 card reader just checking we on about the same thing. im not home at the minute so il check homebrew apps asap mate
01-24-2015, 02:37 PM #6
DIRTY SMASHER
Treasure hunter
sorry its just with you saying e3 card reader just checking we on about the same thing. im not home at the minute so il check homebrew apps asap mate

OK quote me when you have tried, then i can get back to you quicker
01-24-2015, 03:35 PM #7
Originally posted by DIRTY
OK quote me when you have tried, then i can get back to you quicker

Yes mate it works with the original blu Ray board.
01-24-2015, 06:34 PM #8
DIRTY SMASHER
Treasure hunter
Yes mate it works with the original blu Ray board.

so multiman works with og board?Whats ur skype so i can help?

The following user thanked DIRTY SMASHER for this useful post:

valeboy
01-24-2015, 08:29 PM #9
Originally posted by DIRTY
so multiman works with og board?Whats ur skype so i can help?

It does mate yea. And it's valeboy
01-24-2015, 09:25 PM #10
DIRTY SMASHER
Treasure hunter
It does mate yea. And it's valeboy

Added you on skype,i think it was youIdk

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo