01-25-2015, 10:19 PM #1
Riku278
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Title is pretty self explanatory, I know I haven't posted a lot on this forum, but I'm very grateful to those that have given me freebies even though I haven't contributed much to this forum, I thank you. On another note, I would like to gameshare my AC4: Black Flag + Season Pass for any other assassin creeds game for the PS3. Everyone on this forum seems very nice and courteous and I doubt anything serious will happen, We can talk over skype or chat while we go through the process if you're skeptical with me. Haha thanks again to people who helped me in GTA and minecraft.
01-25-2015, 10:21 PM #2
Riku278
Save Point
Haha never mind I looked over the rules of the forum and see that sharing of accounts is prohibited, please disregard this post.
01-25-2015, 10:24 PM #3
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by Riku278 View Post
Haha never mind I looked over the rules of the forum and see that sharing of accounts is prohibited, please disregard this post.

Thanks for taking the time to read the rules mate!! To answer your question though, yes you can trade on the forums, just can't sell without buying an Elite membership. :yes:
01-25-2015, 10:28 PM #4
Riku278
Save Point
Thank you BigTrain!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo