01-29-2015, 08:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey! I know you can decrypt your PS3 hard drive backup from OFW on 4.66 by getting your IDPS which I have. Now am I able to install any PKG file into my PS3? So can I get modded PKG and play them since their is PS3xport and many others. I have my IDPS btw!
01-29-2015, 08:06 PM #2
Originally posted by Ashwiniscool View Post
Hey! I know you can decrypt your PS3 hard drive backup from OFW on 4.66 by getting your IDPS which I have. Now am I able to install any PKG file into my PS3? So can I get modded PKG and play them since their is PS3xport and many others. I have my IDPS btw!

you can install pkg files but your on ofw so its gonna check for a signature so since its not signed it wont be there , and the app wont run now the question can you get around this as far as anyone knows no atm this is why the method for decrypting the hdd wasn't going to be released at first
01-29-2015, 08:07 PM #3
Originally posted by Alexis
you can install pkg files but your on ofw so its gonna check for a signature so since its not signed it wont be there , and the app wont run now the question can you get around this as far as anyone knows no atm this is why the method for decrypting the hdd wasn't going to be released at first

Hmm, so if I had the demo of a game lets say I would be able to make it full?
01-29-2015, 08:10 PM #4
Hmm, so if I had the demo of a game lets say I would be able to make it full?

some games yes not everyone works that way its really pointless to be using that for that
01-29-2015, 08:13 PM #5
Originally posted by Alexis
some games yes not everyone works that way its really pointless to be using that for that

What would be the best way to use it then? What can I do with this fully pure PS3?
01-29-2015, 09:56 PM #6
What would be the best way to use it then? What can I do with this fully pure PS3?

nothing really anything worth doing

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo