03-13-2015, 08:38 AM #1
Kavoss
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The new Update on PS3 is stupid, why? Now you need to verify your E-mail if you make a new account, so now you need to make an new hotmail to make a new account! please give some helpful TIPS in the Comment.....
03-13-2015, 12:32 PM #2
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Kavoss View Post
The new Update on PS3 is stupid, why? Now you need to verify your E-mail if you make a new account, so now you need to make an new hotmail to make a new account! please give some helpful TIPS in the Comment.....

Yahoo and gmail are easy to make dummy accounts. Just use fake names and fake addresses n set birthday to over 18.
03-13-2015, 12:36 PM #3
Fake email bro Happy
03-13-2015, 12:51 PM #4
inbox.com
03-13-2015, 02:10 PM #5
thehit
I am error
The new Update on PS3 is stupid, why? Now you need to verify your E-mail if you make a new account, so now you need to make an new hotmail to make a new account! please give some helpful TIPS in the Comment.....

nah there is something called 10 minutes email , you should try it Winky Winky
03-13-2015, 06:21 PM #6
Stunz
Former Staff
You don't.. Create the account on your pc, then once it asks you to verify, login on psn using existing account, then put the online id etc in, I done it yesterday..
03-13-2015, 07:58 PM #7
Esker
Samurai Poster

just use fake name generator fakenamegenerator.com/
03-14-2015, 08:58 AM #8

Use a fake email generator
03-14-2015, 06:09 PM #9
Use a fake email. 10minsmail is the way to go.
03-15-2015, 11:34 AM #10
Ciri
I defeated!
USE YOPMAIL lol u make a username no password or info needed for example [email][email protected][/email] takes less then 1 sec You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo