03-24-2015, 08:07 PM #1
hanna211
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i was just playing and now i restarted ps3 and loaded up gta then went to online tab tried to login and i get message

Access to Sony Entertainment Network by this account has been banned or temporarily suspended

please help
03-24-2015, 08:09 PM #2
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by hanna211 View Post
i was just playing and now i restarted ps3 and loaded up gta then went to online tab tried to login and i get message

Access to Sony Entertainment Network by this account has been banned or temporarily suspended

please help

Hey,
Make A New Account Happy
03-24-2015, 08:09 PM #3
Your account has been banned, make a new one and move one
03-24-2015, 08:11 PM #4
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
i was just playing and now i restarted ps3 and loaded up gta then went to online tab tried to login and i get message

please help

The account in use has been banned, I am guessing due to hacking/exploiting which is against Sony's terms of use for SEN accounts. I would also check that your console ID is OK as when this is banned it can wipe all accounts out associated with the console.

You will need to make a fresh account.
03-24-2015, 08:13 PM #5
hanna211
Little One
Originally posted by Geo View Post
The account in use has been banned, I am guessing due to hacking/exploiting which is against Sony's terms of use for SEN accounts. I would also check that your console ID is OK as when this is banned it can wipe all accounts out associated with the console.

You will need to make a fresh account.

1:how do i check if console id is safe ?

2: is there no way i can get it back
03-24-2015, 08:17 PM #6
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
1:how do i check if console id is safe ?

2: is there no way i can get it back

1) Try other accounts on the console, if all are banned the ID is banned
2) Unfortunately no, if you try and contact Sony about it they do not allow disputes of accounts banned under that reason.

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

hanna211
03-24-2015, 08:20 PM #7
hanna211
Little One
1) Try other accounts on the console, if all are banned the ID is banned
2) Unfortunately no, if you try and contact Sony about it they do not allow disputes of accounts banned under that reason.

i never had been banned and just saying in advanced if i am console id ban what is my next step to get online cheers , what do i need , i hurd about buying new console id and were do i get it from and how do i apply it to my console
03-24-2015, 08:21 PM #8
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
i never had been banned and just saying in advanced if i am console id ban what is my next step to get online cheers , what do i need , i hurd about buying new console id and were do i get it from and how do i apply it to my console

If your console ID is banned then a new one will have to be supplied/changed on the console (an unbanned ID) I can't help you with the information on CID's as they are prohibited on NextGenUpdate, sorry.
03-24-2015, 08:29 PM #9
hanna211
Little One
If your console ID is banned then a new one will have to be supplied/changed on the console (an unbanned ID) I can't help you with the information on CID's as they are prohibited on NextGenUpdate, sorry.

created new account still same message what can i do please advise.
03-24-2015, 08:30 PM #10
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
created new account still same message what can i do please advise.

Seems that the Console ID you are running is banned, this is good and bad news.
Good: Your original account may not be banned
Bad: You will need to source a new console ID
Extra Bad: I cannot give you information on this as they are not allowed on site

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo