Post: Connecting my Ps3 and PC through HDMI. Will it record?
03-30-2015, 07:54 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a windows 8 PC and I only have HDMI for my ps3. But my PC has the HDMI input, could I possibly record gameplay from the ps3 using the HDMI link. If so how? I appreciate some help guys!
03-30-2015, 07:58 AM #2
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by SWAGGER View Post
I have a windows 8 PC and I only have HDMI for my ps3. But my PC has the HDMI input, could I possibly record gameplay from the ps3 using the HDMI link. If so how? I appreciate some help guys!

That's not going to work at all lol... did you even think this through? so if your hdmi is connected to the ps3 to the pc how you going to see your screen? Maybe your monitor though.

I will take a look though it might be possible.
Last edited by KAOSxGaming ; 03-30-2015 at 08:05 AM.
03-31-2015, 04:45 PM #3
Jay NaStY
Can’t trickshot me!
mate get a capture card
03-31-2015, 07:40 PM #4
Stunz
Former Staff
I have a windows 8 PC and I only have HDMI for my ps3. But my PC has the HDMI input, could I possibly record gameplay from the ps3 using the HDMI link. If so how? I appreciate some help guys!
It will work if you have a game capture card, example: (Roxio, ELGATO), I personally have an Elgato HD PVR. I use a HDMI with it & usb from TV to PC, & it records my ps3, however you won't be able to record the ps3 without a game capture, sorry.
04-06-2015, 11:33 PM #5
AustinMods-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Stunz View Post
It will work if you have a game capture card, example: (Roxio, ELGATO), I personally have an Elgato HD PVR. I use a HDMI with it & usb from TV to PC, & it records my ps3, however you won't be able to record the ps3 without a game capture, sorry.

I have a question myself, Stunz. :p how would I go about recording my voice as well as the people in the lobby's voice? I have an Elgato HD capture, this is the only issue I'm having.
Thank you. Smile
04-06-2015, 11:38 PM #6
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by AustinMods
I have a question myself, Stunz. :p how would I go about recording my voice as well as the people in the lobby's voice? I have an Elgato HD capture, this is the only issue I'm having.
Thank you. Smile
I'm not too sure, I have never gotten that setup, I don't think it's possible with my turtle beach xp300, I want to figure this out too.
04-07-2015, 03:24 AM #7
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love

It is not possible, however I'd suggest getting either a PS4 or a Capture Card.

But if you want to play on your monitor and still be able to record it.

I have seen some drivers which allows you to play on your computer without lag.

It's basically a capture card since you can simply download a computer capturing software.

But I'm not sure what the name is. :p
04-08-2015, 05:54 PM #8
MLB
Former Moderator
Originally posted by AustinMods
Thank you. Smile
Elgato Game Capture HSad Awesome How to record in game voices and your own voice ...: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked MLB for this useful post:

AustinMods-
04-08-2015, 06:23 PM #9
AustinMods-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by MLB View Post
Elgato Game Capture HSad Awesome How to record in game voices and your own voice ...: You must login or register to view this content.

Much helpful, sir! Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo