Post: XMB always pink. Anyone know the real reason and fix?
04-02-2015, 06:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); XMB is always pink background colour. Not time of day related and cant set it to anything else other than not using the original theme.

Any one know why this happens as i see from a searching its previously come up but never been answered other than its just a time of day thing, but clearly as its always pink its not.
04-03-2015, 04:03 AM #2
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by privateuser3250 View Post
XMB is always pink background colour. Not time of day related and cant set it to anything else other than not using the original theme.

Any one know why this happens as i see from a searching its previously come up but never been answered other than its just a time of day thing, but clearly as its always pink its not.

Have you tried changing it at the Theme Setting?
04-03-2015, 05:04 AM #3
LetThereBeMods
Do a barrel roll!
Go to Theme Settings on your XMB menu and press Color and then choose any color, that should do it but if it doesn't work then you probably have modified lines.qrc colors. I also have to say that if you change your ps3 account, your background color will change since the color that you have depends on the theme settings that you chose on that account.
04-03-2015, 06:14 AM #4
thanks for the suggestions but nothing changes it.
04-06-2015, 10:20 AM #5
crime2010
-NextGenUpdate-
maby u changed it in multiman ???
go to mutiman and try to change color there....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo