04-25-2015, 02:42 AM #1
KRYPTA
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm having trouble signing in this error 80710092 code keeps popping up, but it's weird because sometimes i can sign and sometimes I can't sign in. Does anyone else having any similar issues or know how to solve this.
04-25-2015, 03:04 AM #2
NotMyMods
Playstation Exclusive
Originally posted by KRYPTA View Post
I'm having trouble signing in this error 80710092 code keeps popping up, but it's weird because sometimes i can sign and sometimes I can't sign in. Does anyone else having any similar issues or know how to solve this.

You must login or register to view this content. Heres Your Fix
04-25-2015, 10:58 PM #3
Vinny
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by NotMyMods View Post
You must login or register to view this content. Heres Your Fix

Watch my tut
04-26-2015, 03:50 AM #4
Nex_Letum
Little One
basically to my understanding from what little I have found out about that error code(i get it every so often as well), is that the Playstation network is for lack of a better explanation, backed up for that particular machine(is usually machine specific as I have 3 PS3's and every so often, one of them will get this error code, while the other two work fine. Usually its one of my CFW PS3's and not my OFW PS3, but that may just be luck of the draw. But yeah, from what little information I can find out, it basically means the Playstation network cant connect to that machine and is backed up. Think of it as what happens from the effects of a ddos attack, where the network is just too backed up at that time, but you're not actually being attacked by a malicious entity. Best thing for it is to as always, restart the router, but best remedy that actually works for this error code?...Just wait about a day or so. Usually clears itself up in about 24 hours time or less. This error is one of those ghost errors...lol seb5594

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo