05-21-2015, 05:33 PM #1
superaconi
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys, did anybody custom painted ps3 slim or ps3 controller because I really want to do that and I have all stuff but I dont know what I need to do? Do I need to use sandpaper, paint spray... ? I could pay for help if somebody help me Smile
05-26-2015, 02:09 AM #2
MLB
Former Moderator
Originally posted by superaconi View Post
Hello guys, did anybody custom painted ps3 slim or ps3 controller because I really want to do that and I have all stuff but I dont know what I need to do? Do I need to use sandpaper, paint spray... ? I could pay for help if somebody help me Smile

You must login or register to view this content.
05-26-2015, 11:18 PM #3
Originally posted by MLB View Post

Thats a good tutorial but i ruined my controller by spilling turps on the thing and now it looks stained and horrible.
05-26-2015, 11:46 PM #4
MLB
Former Moderator
Originally posted by Coffee
Thats a good tutorial but i ruined my controller by spilling turps on the thing and now it looks stained and horrible.

Gotta be more careful. :p
05-27-2015, 07:00 AM #5
superaconi
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by MLB View Post

Ok thanks, its same method for console?
05-27-2015, 11:57 AM #6
MLB
Former Moderator
Originally posted by superaconi View Post
Ok thanks, its same method for console?

Assuming. Not entirely sure.
05-27-2015, 12:08 PM #7
Code
Banned
well if you want to do a nice job of it, your going to need to spend a bit of time.

-firstly get some "scotchbrite", its made by 3m and its a great way to prep plastic
-pull your controller and ps3 case apart and rub the plastic with the scotchbrite, until theres no 'shine' coming off it (hold it up in the light, it should be like a matte finish)
-mask it up or whatever youre going to do
-either spray it with spraycans (not as good of a finish) or find a cheap airbrush that you can use
- do 2~3 coats (letting it dry inbetween)
-let it sit for atleast 24 hours before puting it back together Smile

also this is obviously the long way of doing it, but if youre going to do it you may aswell do it right =D

The following user thanked Code for this useful post:

AppleXDevice
05-31-2015, 09:44 PM #8
superaconi
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by fah View Post
well if you want to do a nice job of it, your going to need to spend a bit of time.

-firstly get some "scotchbrite", its made by 3m and its a great way to prep plastic
-pull your controller and ps3 case apart and rub the plastic with the scotchbrite, until theres no 'shine' coming off it (hold it up in the light, it should be like a matte finish)
-mask it up or whatever youre going to do
-either spray it with spraycans (not as good of a finish) or find a cheap airbrush that you can use
- do 2~3 coats (letting it dry inbetween)
-let it sit for atleast 24 hours before puting it back together Smile

also this is obviously the long way of doing it, but if youre going to do it you may aswell do it right =D

Ok thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo