07-01-2015, 07:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); when i turn my ps3 on it says a available hdmi and click ok and i can hear me coldboot and i here the ticking when i move left and right but its just black
07-01-2015, 08:06 PM #2
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by redgieisgod View Post
when i turn my ps3 on it says a available hdmi and click ok and i can hear me coldboot and i here the ticking when i move left and right but its just black

While the PS3 system is in standby mode (red light on the front of the system), hold down the touch-sensitive On/Off button on the front of the system until the PS3 beeps a second time (approximately 5 seconds), then release it. This will reset your video settings and should fix the issue.
07-02-2015, 11:40 AM #3
Originally posted by Kas View Post
While the PS3 system is in standby mode (red light on the front of the system), hold down the touch-sensitive On/Off button on the front of the system until the PS3 beeps a second time (approximately 5 seconds), then release it. This will reset your video settings and should fix the issue.

I actaully clicked button behavior back so O was X lol
07-02-2015, 11:41 AM #4
Default Avatar
Kas
I actaully clicked button behavior back so O was X lol

Facepalm Why? lol
07-02-2015, 11:43 AM #5
Facepalm Why? lol

it was on accident i suppose haha
07-02-2015, 11:46 AM #6
Default Avatar
Kas
it was on accident i suppose haha

So everything is sorted now?
07-02-2015, 12:32 PM #7
So everything is sorted now?

Yea man i fixed all the problems i had with this PS3 doing a ps3 format worked like a charm but lost all my Games i had on my HDD over 50 games :(
07-02-2015, 12:33 PM #8
Default Avatar
Kas
Yea man i fixed all the problems i had with this PS3 doing a ps3 format worked like a charm but lost all my Games i had on my HDD over 50 games :(

tears Well I'm glad your problem is solved if you need help with a different matter create a new thread and I'll assist you, have a good day Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo