07-04-2015, 04:45 PM #1
TrevForbes
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
07-04-2015, 04:49 PM #2
DIRTY SMASHER
Treasure hunter
Condition is shit not the "good" that they quoted.Just ask the seller to confirm its on 3.55.

I would not buy that bag of crap for $10
Last edited by DIRTY SMASHER ; 07-04-2015 at 04:51 PM.

The following user thanked DIRTY SMASHER for this useful post:

TrevForbes
07-04-2015, 05:50 PM #3
First of all, If that's their idea of 'good', then I'd be warey of the fact of whether telling the truth about the firmware it's on or not. Quite often people will list PS3s as being on 3.55, when they're actually already jailbroken and on a much newer custom firmware - they just list them as being on 3.55 because it's probably a more common search term, meaning their add will get more hits.
Either way, it doesn't make a difference. As long as it's on either 3.55 OFW, or any CFW, you'll have the option to install any custom firmware that you wish to use.

However, the condition is absolutely dreadful. Being in that physical condition, I'd bet a lot of money on the console being dropped and abused in the past, and possibly even disassembled to reflow in the past, meaning the life left in it - if any - is highly questionable.
I'd keep looking around. I got an excellent condition CECHP03 console a while ago for £13.99, purely because the owner had the 3.56 hard drive bug, meaning it hadn't been used since the days of 3.56 which made me think it would be in good working order, which it was! All it took was a bit of work with my E3 Flasher, and it's now running happilly on 4.70 CFW. Smile

Also, I believe £13.99 is more or less $20. I should think that if you look around a little more, you'll find something a lot better for potentially less money. Good luck OP. Smile

The following user thanked MatthewS_15 for this useful post:

TrevForbes
07-04-2015, 06:28 PM #4
Sen
:usa: :usa:
Originally posted by TrevForbes View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Just pay a bit more and you will get something way better than this.
07-04-2015, 07:29 PM #5
Default Avatar
Kas
Question answered, closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo