07-06-2015, 07:58 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i recently bought a super slim and 1yr prp warranty @gamestop, a few day ago i accidentally drop my ps3, going down the stairs. so the next day i went to gamestop and they said they can replace(the employee goes check in the back room), and comes out within 50 seconds sayin they dont have anymore super slim stock and they cant replace it due to the damage. i told him prp(product replacement plan) is the things in the ps3 right. and he says yes, and i said isn't a ps3 and a controller a "product" and he said yes but he still didnt want to replace my ps3. so i gathered the ps3 and went back to the car. while my friends watch a parent buy a super slim ps3 from that same guy...
Wat should i do with this ps3. Any suggestion??
07-06-2015, 05:09 PM #2
Sen
:usa: :usa:
Originally posted by killswitch819 View Post
i recently bought a super slim and 1yr prp warranty @gamestop, a few day ago i accidentally drop my ps3, going down the stairs. so the next day i went to gamestop and they said they can replace(the employee goes check in the back room), and comes out within 50 seconds sayin they dont have anymore super slim stock and they cant replace it due to the damage. i told him prp(product replacement plan) is the things in the ps3 right. and he says yes, and i said isn't a ps3 and a controller a "product" and he said yes but he still didnt want to replace my ps3. so i gathered the ps3 and went back to the car. while my friends watch a parent buy a super slim ps3 from that same guy...

You could sell it, there are people who maybe need some parts of it.
07-06-2015, 09:55 PM #3
Jimmy
Supreme
i recently bought a super slim and 1yr prp warranty @gamestop, a few day ago i accidentally drop my ps3, going down the stairs. so the next day i went to gamestop and they said they can replace(the employee goes check in the back room), and comes out within 50 seconds sayin they dont have anymore super slim stock and they cant replace it due to the damage. i told him prp(product replacement plan) is the things in the ps3 right. and he says yes, and i said isn't a ps3 and a controller a "product" and he said yes but he still didnt want to replace my ps3. so i gathered the ps3 and went back to the car. while my friends watch a parent buy a super slim ps3 from that same guy...

Try get it repaired or sell it for parts.
07-06-2015, 10:09 PM #4
craiglist???
07-07-2015, 06:07 AM #5
Sen
:usa: :usa:
craiglist???

For example.. or ebay, amazon etc.
07-07-2015, 06:22 AM #6
"For example.. or ebay, amazon etc." i know amazon wont take it. i had previously had problems with them
07-07-2015, 07:07 AM #7
Vanz
Z32 Love <3

try going another day and check if the same guy is working,If he is then wait til another day until he is off and someone else is working. If they still don't take it, then you could always try another Gamestop and if that doesn't work then you could always sell it for parts.

The following user thanked Vanz for this useful post:

killswitch819
07-07-2015, 10:04 AM #8
Adrian
Adrian is back!

Wow that would suck man :(. Yeah i would sell it for parts or either get it repaired. Heaps of people are looking for parts for ps3 consoles. If the size of the HDD is quite big that can sell for a bit as well.

The following user thanked Adrian for this useful post:

killswitch819
07-07-2015, 11:30 AM #9
Chris
Former Staff
Best thing to do is get it repaired or check for another employee or a different gamestop location.

The following user thanked Chris for this useful post:

killswitch819
07-07-2015, 12:23 PM #10
Default Avatar
Kas

Try talk to a different employee. I doubt that you'll be able to get a new one though unless it's covered by accidental damage.

The following user thanked Kas for this useful post:

killswitch819

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo