08-30-2015, 03:49 PM #1
Ethen
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
My PS3 controller doesn't connect to my PS3 wirelessly or wired? It flashes up all the red lights it is an official controller with no previous errors.

If I use it wired I can hold the ps button down and it will switch my PS3 system on but not connect? Why is this!!
08-30-2015, 04:13 PM #2
Egzec
Big Daddy
Originally posted by DEX View Post
My PS3 controller doesn't connect to my PS3 wirelessly or wired? It flashes up all the red lights it is an official controller with no previous errors.

If I use it wired I can hold the ps button down and it will switch my PS3 system on but not connect? Why is this!!

The battery might be fully drained. Give it a rest for now. If that doesn't work, press the small reset button on the bottom of the controller using a paperclip or those small pins Apple gives you to open the SIM card slot (or other companies that give those pins)

The following user thanked Egzec for this useful post:

Ethen
08-31-2015, 03:13 PM #3
Tristan
< ^ > < ^ >

if its an old controller the batteries may have been drained all the way so my suggestion is leave it plugged in overnight and see what happenes
09-01-2015, 01:18 AM #4
Justin
Juzzy Dee Music

Yeah like other have said, reset it using the reset button or leave it to charge for a while. If it still doesn't work, look into the controller settings or possibly try resetting your system
09-13-2015, 02:20 AM #5
Chris
Former Staff
Question has been answered.
- Thread Closed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo