09-02-2015, 06:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); One of my PS3 Systems has came to the point to were i cannot access the internet at all, ITs not even showing im connected to psn when i do a internet test all it shows is IP and internet connection, Theres not PSN network or anything. Any ideas?
09-02-2015, 07:17 AM #2
Justin
Juzzy Dee Music
Originally posted by poppy View Post
One of my PS3 Systems has came to the point to were i cannot access the internet at all, ITs not even showing im connected to psn when i do a internet test all it shows is IP and internet connection, Theres not PSN network or anything. Any ideas?

Try using a wired connection as there might be something wrong with the wireless adapter. Try resetting your modem as well. You could also try restoring your settings or factory resetting your system
09-02-2015, 07:54 AM #3
Adrian
Adrian is back!
One of my PS3 Systems has came to the point to were i cannot access the internet at all, ITs not even showing im connected to psn when i do a internet test all it shows is IP and internet connection, Theres not PSN network or anything. Any ideas?

Thread has been moved to PS3 questions and support.
09-02-2015, 11:21 AM #4
im having the same issue get internet conection fails when it gets to psn in the connection test
09-04-2015, 08:45 AM #5
Originally posted by Mr.Legit30 View Post
im having the same issue get internet conection fails when it gets to psn in the connection test

Is your current real CID set? If you have a false CID present, it will give u an error trying to test or connect to PSN. I suggest setting it in IRISMAN or WebMAN then try again after that.
09-07-2015, 07:10 AM #6
Ciri
I defeated!

if your on dex go to debug settings make sure np environment is on np

OR

Originally posted by Kas View Post

Reinstall your CFW.

Cool Troll

The following user thanked Ciri for this useful post:

09-07-2015, 07:10 AM #7
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by 2pac View Post

OR

Cool Troll

stare
09-07-2015, 07:32 AM #8
6 options here

1.get new wifi antenna
2.reinstall cfw
3.wired connection
4.you dont have correct cid and psid set
5.rebuild database
6.restore default settings

good luck
09-07-2015, 08:48 AM #9
Danny
Hurah!
Originally posted by 2pac View Post

OR

Cool Troll

:ha!:

Change your np environment
09-07-2015, 09:48 AM #10
i have the same problem with 3 of our ps3z need a wired connection lol i been using hotspot 4 agez hahaha ffs

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo