09-04-2015, 01:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im trying to sell my CFW in my town. I put it on craigslist but the wait is driving me insane. Is there like any type of website or anything related that i can sell to my town specific? Im in philly and i want to rid of this CFW and get a PS4.
IM NOT GONNA SELL OR TRYING TO SELL THIS ON NGU.
09-04-2015, 02:40 AM #2
-Collins-
Climbing up the ladder
If your in the uk put it on gumtree
09-04-2015, 04:59 AM #3
Originally posted by Collins
If your in the uk put it on gumtree

Sadly im not. :/ i want to rid of this CFW cause i want PS4 badly lol. Having trouble atm lol
09-04-2015, 05:10 AM #4
-Collins-
Climbing up the ladder
Ohhh :confused: search google for local selling sites to your town or search "websites like craiglist" etc see what comes up
09-04-2015, 06:21 AM #5
Originally posted by Collins
Ohhh :confused: search google for local selling sites to your town or search "websites like craiglist" etc see what comes up

Ok. & its already on craigslist. Just impatiently waiting lol but i'll look
09-04-2015, 06:33 AM #6
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by Down View Post
Im trying to sell my CFW in my town. I put it on craigslist but the wait is driving me insane. Is there like any type of website or anything related that i can sell to my town specific? Im in philly and i want to rid of this CFW and get a PS4.

Ebay, craigslist, maybe put it on facebook or something.
09-04-2015, 06:35 AM #7
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Im trying to sell my CFW in my town. I put it on craigslist but the wait is driving me insane. Is there like any type of website or anything related that i can sell to my town specific? Im in philly and i want to rid of this CFW and get a PS4.

eBay should be fine... People searching for a CFW in your area, providing location services are should see the listing.
09-04-2015, 06:46 AM #8
Originally posted by Geo View Post
eBay should be fine... People searching for a CFW in your area, providing location services are should see the listing.

Well i don't wanna sell on ebay cause im broke atm for shipping (lol) so im looking to sell locally.
09-04-2015, 06:50 AM #9
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Well i don't wanna sell on ebay cause im broke atm for shipping (lol) so im looking to sell locally.

Why don't you just select collect only then?

EDIT: Not only that you add shipping costs so if someone purchases it, then its covered anyway.
09-04-2015, 06:55 AM #10
Originally posted by Geo View Post
Why don't you just select collect only then?

EDIT: Not only that you add shipping costs so if someone purchases it, then its covered anyway.

Yeah true, but paypal saying my acc is limited because of some unknown reason. Maybe because I didn't link my bank acc.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo