09-04-2015, 10:33 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im using TMAPI wireless i go to my broadband site and go port forwarding area--My ps3 dont show up :/ BUT my ps3 internet completes. Help?
09-04-2015, 11:10 AM #2
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by lobyz View Post
Im using TMAPI wireless i go to my broadband site and go port forwarding area--My ps3 dont show up :/ BUT my ps3 internet completes. Help?

Thread moved to PS3 Mods questions and inquires, Tmapi doesn't support wireless connection, that's probably why you're having issues.
Last edited by The Devil ; 09-04-2015 at 06:31 PM.
09-05-2015, 08:51 PM #3
Originally posted by Kas View Post
Thread moved to PS3 Mods questions and inquires, Tmapi doesn't support wireless connection, that's probably why you're having issues.

Ok it has Physical connections & wireless connections-tabs and my PS3 wasnt on any
09-05-2015, 09:10 PM #4
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Ok it has Physical connections & wireless connections-tabs and my PS3 wasnt on any

Yea but connecting through tmapi doesn't work through wifi, must b wired from router to PS3
09-05-2015, 09:46 PM #5
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
Yea but connecting through tmapi doesn't work through wifi, must b wired from router to PS3

Still doesn't show :(
09-05-2015, 10:14 PM #6
zOblivious
Climbing up the ladder
Im using TMAPI wireless i go to my broadband site and go port forwarding area--My ps3 dont show up :/ BUT my ps3 internet completes. Help?

Add a new port forwarding rule and specify the ip address of the device that your trying to port forward. In this case, the device is the ps3.

EDIT: You can still do what I said but Kas is right. TMAPI doesn't work well with wireless connection. Its more supported with a wired connection.
Last edited by zOblivious ; 09-05-2015 at 10:17 PM.
09-05-2015, 10:32 PM #7
Originally posted by Oblivious View Post
Add a new port forwarding rule and specify the ip address of the device that your trying to port forward. In this case, the device is the ps3.

EDIT: You can still do what I said but Kas is right. TMAPI doesn't work well with wireless connection. Its more supported with a wired connection.

Im using it wired now, as i just said and it still not showing up :/
09-05-2015, 10:33 PM #8
zOblivious
Climbing up the ladder
Im using it wired now, as i just said and it still not showing up :/

Then do what I said. Just add a new port forwarding rule and open the necessary ports to have an open NAT.
09-05-2015, 10:42 PM #9
Originally posted by Oblivious View Post
Then do what I said. Just add a new port forwarding rule and open the necessary ports to have an open NAT.

How?:: You must login or register to view this content. i alsp looked other areas, couldnt find a manual way to add MAC addresses or IPs :/
09-05-2015, 10:45 PM #10
zOblivious
Climbing up the ladder
How?:: You must login or register to view this content. i alsp looked other areas, couldnt find a manual way to add MAC addresses or IPs :/

Under select game or application, is there an option called custom ports?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo