10-08-2015, 06:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I'm pretty new to the whole PS3 Jailbreak modding as I'm more of an Xbox 360 user but I'm needing help on backing up a game from a disc. The game I am trying to backup is GTA V, but when ever I try copying it with Multiman, it says "Operation is not allowed".

Can anyone please help me.
Thanks.
10-08-2015, 06:18 PM #2
Juan
Climbing up the ladder
Idk... i think it might have to do with the BLES BLUS thing
10-08-2015, 06:22 PM #3
Originally posted by Juan View Post
Idk... i think it might have to do with the BLES BLUS thing

I've tried using Irisman to copy the disc but it starts then gets to eboot.bin and doesn't seem like it's doing anything. On the back of the game leaflet it says BLES-01807, I don't know if that helps lol.
10-21-2015, 08:59 AM #4
Maybe your cd is scratched
You don't have enough space.
I don't know but it sounds like you can't copy it or you can't load the game??
10-21-2015, 09:11 AM #5
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Stuart81 View Post
Hey guys, I'm pretty new to the whole PS3 Jailbreak modding as I'm more of an Xbox 360 user but I'm needing help on backing up a game from a disc. The game I am trying to backup is GTA V, but when ever I try copying it with Multiman, it says "Operation is not allowed".

Thanks.

I'm not too sure if we are allowed to help you since this can be considered as Warez but you can easily Youtube this or google it... there will be countless tutorials out there...
10-21-2015, 09:37 PM #6
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by Stuart81 View Post
Hey guys, I'm pretty new to the whole PS3 Jailbreak modding as I'm more of an Xbox 360 user but I'm needing help on backing up a game from a disc. The game I am trying to backup is GTA V, but when ever I try copying it with Multiman, it says "Operation is not allowed".

Thanks.

Thread moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries section.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo