11-15-2015, 11:10 AM #1
The Rangers
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I formatted my USB to ntfs32 and then formatted it back to fat32 and now when I put it in my ps3 it doesn't find anything
11-15-2015, 04:11 PM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by The
Hi, I formatted my USB to ntfs32 and then formatted it back to fat32 and now when I put it in my ps3 it doesn't find anything

What are you trying to put on the PS3? Images, games, update files, etc.
11-15-2015, 04:13 PM #3
The Rangers
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Obi
What are you trying to put on the PS3? Images, games, update files, etc.

Games mate. I tried a PKG file and that didn't show up either
11-15-2015, 04:20 PM #4
Kam
Originally posted by The
Games mate. I tried a PKG file and that didn't show up either

For the package file, did you put it on the root of the USB with no folders? Are you going to run the games externally or are you going to move them to the internal HDD?
11-15-2015, 04:46 PM #5
Does your drive even show up in the xmb? or ftp? If not, its probably a formatting problem. or a cable. If yes, can you copy a save or image to the usb? If you can then maybe wrong directory?
11-16-2015, 12:06 PM #6
did u put it in the left slot? the other one is better
11-16-2015, 03:40 PM #7
The Rangers
At least I can fight
Originally posted by NARC View Post
Does your drive even show up in the xmb? or ftp? If not, its probably a formatting problem. or a cable. If yes, can you copy a save or image to the usb? If you can then maybe wrong directory?
It doesn't show up mate what do I do?
11-16-2015, 03:41 PM #8
The Rangers
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Kam View Post
For the package file, did you put it on the root of the USB with no folders? Are you going to run the games externally or are you going to move them to the internal HDD?
PKG on root, games in GAMES. It doesn't show anything after i formatted to ntfs then back to fat32. Before I formatted it worked
11-16-2015, 06:24 PM #9
Kam
Originally posted by The
PKG on root, games in GAMES. It doesn't show anything after i formatted to ntfs then back to fat32. Before I formatted it worked

Try using a different USB and see if it works. Otherwise, you can FTP the package file and the game over via FileZilla.
11-17-2015, 11:13 AM #10
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by The
Hi, I formatted my USB to ntfs32 and then formatted it back to fat32 and now when I put it in my ps3 it doesn't find anything

Have you done anything different form the last time you used it... also try using another usb. Have you tried this?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo