10-05-2016, 06:23 PM #1
flyphx
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); just black screen no fan coming on nothing visual no flashing lights*
10-05-2016, 07:26 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by flyphx View Post
just black screen no fan coming on nothing visual no flashing lights*

Try to go to the Secret Menu by holding your PS3 Power Button after 2 beeps, then rehold it for 2 beeps and 3 quick beeps. Try Rebuilding Database. If that doesn't work you could either format your whole PS3 again which I honestly want you doing because it will erase all your information on your PS3. Or you can go to the nearest hardware shop to have it checked up.
10-18-2016, 12:56 AM #3
MoneyB
Climbing up the ladder
just black screen no fan coming on nothing visual no flashing lights*

This is a interesting 1 ...you mean you put the power into the wall .....does the red light come on the console to show that it has power ?
10-22-2016, 02:30 AM #4
flyphx
Gobble
yeah theres power but it automatically rebuilt hd so it comes back on and set to default settings now i have no files no games no homebrew file nothing so it still shows rebug settings and im wondering if i lost jailbreak or can i re-download the files it doesnt say rebug on home screen and im wondering if its cause rebug is not downloaded thx for response
10-23-2016, 08:31 PM #5
Dro
i<3myPs3
yeah theres power but it automatically rebuilt hd so it comes back on and set to default settings now i have no files no games no homebrew file nothing so it still shows rebug settings and im wondering if i lost jailbreak or can i re-download the files it doesnt say rebug on home screen and im wondering if its cause rebug is not downloaded thx for response

Im kinda lost...

Are you on the ps3 XMB menu currently or no?
Can you access Ps3 recovery menu?

if you are on the XMB, go to settings/ system information, and check what firmware version it says, is it 4.80?

go to the games section of the XMB, do you still have install_package_files?

Try to install

(CEX)
You must login or register to view this content.

or

if you were on (DEX)
You must login or register to view this content.

QA flag if you were on (CEX) downgrader
Then from there, install a CFW of your choice, based on your target type in Rebug toolbox>system information.
Last edited by Dro ; 10-23-2016 at 08:38 PM.
10-23-2016, 08:43 PM #6
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Try to go to the Secret Menu by holding your PS3 Power Button after 2 beeps, then rehold it for 2 beeps and 3 quick beeps. Try Rebuilding Database. If that doesn't work you could either format your whole PS3 again which I honestly want you doing because it will erase all your information on your PS3. Or you can go to the nearest hardware shop to have it checked up.

you mean " Recovery Mode " Smile
10-26-2016, 05:16 AM #7
MoneyB
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
you mean " Recovery Mode " Smile

i like secret menu ...it sounds..............secret Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo