10-25-2016, 01:44 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, recently got banned and currently trying to reverse it. im running rebug 4.80 DEX. ive tried using ccapi and psnpatch to change the ID's. When changing an ID i know some are banned because of the simple you are banned fuck off message from sony. However, when i find working ones i try to set them and i get the 8002a244 error. Someone help. Tell me everything i need to know to fix this issue please
10-25-2016, 02:18 AM #2
Well if they're public CIDS, then these CIDS have a 90% chance of being banned already
10-25-2016, 06:59 PM #3
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by nsmith6 View Post
Hey guys, recently got banned and currently trying to reverse it. im running rebug 4.80 DEX. ive tried using ccapi and psnpatch to change the ID's. When changing an ID i know some are banned because of the simple you are banned fuck off message from sony. However, when i find working ones i try to set them and i get the 8002a244 error. Someone help. Tell me everything i need to know to fix this issue please

You must PURCHASE a new CID from a TRUSTWORTHY source, or acquire your own private CID from a broken Ps3, using your flasher. Any CID you find on the net won't last the hour it is posted before it is banned..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo